2010 Tri Nations

2010 Tri Nations

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
23 Aug 10

This is pretty awesome - A 360 degree photo of all the people in the stadium.

http://www.player23.co.za/fancam.php?track=fancam

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
23 Aug 10

Speedy Recovery to Ritchie McCaw after his knee operation.
I love how he brings joy to so many and such agony to our SA foe 😉
I guess welsh refs are off the Christmas list glad it was a SA ref up top that judged the ball down a mere whisker ahead of the foot going down in touch, had he been from anywhere else he would be copping a humungous mouthful. lol
🙄

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
24 Aug 10

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Speedy Recovery to Ritchie McCaw after his knee operation......
Don't know what you're on about there TD. McCaw had a superb captains game and his knee is fine since the op last year.

Dan Carter is scheduled for surgery to his ankle today and will miss the final Tri-nations match against the Wallabies in Sydney on Sept. 11, but will tour with the AB's to Hong Kong and the northern hemisphere later this year.

skeeter

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
24 Aug 10

sorry skeeter pure brainfluff typo.. meant Dan carter ..thought it was his knee though only heard that on radio.. Who do you think will be 1st 5?

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
24 Aug 10
1 edit

sorry skeeter pure brainfluff typo.. meant Dan carter ..thought it was his knee though only heard that on radio.. Who do you think will be 1st 5?
Cruden would be my pick with perhaps Slade off the bench. Brett could be the dark horse - its no secret that he's Henry's 'golden boy' and he may take the opportunity to 'blood ' him in Sydney.

skeets

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
24 Aug 10

Kiwi Chairman of Sansar now.. and Argentina admitted in 2012.. oh for a spin off of air points from that lot.

What do you think of the Harlequins Bloodgate.. seems daft to me.. The Doc is facing serious charges for cutting a player to fake a tactical substitution. oh the shame.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
24 Aug 10

Don't have an opinion and quite frankly don't care. English rugby is what it is - English rugby - boring, boring and really boring.

skeets

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
24 Aug 10

Speedy Recovery to Ritchie McCaw after his knee operation.
I love how he brings joy to so many and such agony to our SA foe 😉
I guess welsh refs are off the Christmas list glad it was a SA ref up top that judged the ball down a mere whisker ahead of the foot going down in touch, had he been from anywhere else he would be copping a humungous mouthful. lol
🙄
The TMO decision was fine, could have gone either way, but most fans are happy seeing the benefit of the doubt given to the attacking player.

Too bad all the officials missed the forward pass earlier in the movement.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
24 Aug 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Crowley
......too bad all the officials missed the forward pass earlier in the movement.
Yep, too bad but that's rugby and we're all becoming a little tired of your tirades' against the match officials. Truth is the 'bok wanted to play the 'running game' but became unstuck in the 75th minute of an 80 minute game.

Say's it all really. Play hard for the 80 minutes or go home.

skeets

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
24 Aug 10

Aussie 28 - SA 18

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
24 Aug 10

Aussie 28 - SA 18
Nah. The Aussies are in for a serious hiding and a rugby lesson to boot. All that SA frustration is gonna out sometime and I wouldn't be in that Wallabies side for all the tea in China unless they fielded 30 players at the same time, which is probably what they'll need.

skeeter

New York

Moves
25 Aug 10

Aussie 28 - SA 18
I think the score will be about right - but to South Africa. Aussie have a terrible record in the republic & this has carried over to their Super 14 teams.

Aussie wins in SA are rare - and I haven't seen enough from Aussie to suggest that this will be changing any time soon.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
25 Aug 10

I think after the effort they put in for Smit's 100th at Joburg they'll be flat and Aussie are making improvements with every game as they bring on their new guys.

New York

Moves
25 Aug 10

But the game will be Matfield's 100th - a chance to make it third time lucky, given Montgomery's 100th game ended in defeat also.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
26 Aug 10

Very good point totally missed by nz tv who have written off the boks season.
Matfield and Smit are greats... look forward to a good game.