Young Earthers, explain mass extinctions:

Young Earthers, explain mass extinctions:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Apr 13

http://www.skepticalscience.com/Earths-five-mass-extinction-events.html

There have been 5 mass extinction events, like the one 250 million years ago that killed 90% of all species.

Even granting the one biblical flood, that is only one. How do you account for the other 4?

Moves
29 Apr 13

Originally posted by sonhouse

There have been 5 mass extinction events, like the one 250 million years ago that killed 90% of all species.

Even granting the one biblical flood, that is only one. How do you account for the other 4?
cue r.j. posting 500 crappy youtube clips from garage based religious scientists and 500 vague biblical passages.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
29 Apr 13

Ha ha whaddaya mean 250 million years? It all happened in 10 thousand. And they didn't become extinct, they never existed in the first place. God made the fossils to catch sceptics like you so he could burn you in hell for all eternity. hallylulia praise the dog etc etc.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 13

This is nothing but liberal left wing Democrat propaganda to promote the global warming agenda. They don't even mention the worldwide flood and beside the times they are dreaming up go for back before there was an earth and biological life to go extinct.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
cue r.j. posting 500 crappy youtube clips from garage based religious scientists and 500 vague biblical passages.
One crappy video should be enough sweetheart.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Ha ha whaddaya mean 250 million years? It all happened in 10 thousand. And they didn't become extinct, they never existed in the first place. God made the fossils to catch sceptics like you so he could burn you in hell for all eternity. hallylulia praise the dog etc etc.
You are such an idiot. We creatonists do not claim God was trying to trick you unbelievers. We claim your unbelief has tricked yourself into believing lies instead of the truth.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
This is nothing but liberal left wing Democrat propaganda to promote the global warming agenda. They don't even mention the worldwide flood and beside the times they are dreaming up go for back before there was an earth and biological life to go extinct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMibYLDhDU
Global warming agenda? Those mass extinctions were known before global warming was a worry.

Moves
30 Apr 13

One crappy video should be enough sweetheart.
'sweetheart' you made me do a little sick in my mouth.

Moves
30 Apr 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMibYLDhDU
how do you explain away the evidence of huge meteor impacts such as the one that left the chicxulub crater. was god throwing rocks at us?

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
30 Apr 13

how do you explain away the evidence of huge meteor impacts such as the one that left the chicxulub crater. was god throwing rocks at us?
Probably a result of big rocks being chucked up in the air by big waves during that flood thing. Alternatively, the biblical account is a load of bilge and has less credibility than The Hobbit.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by Kepler
Global warming agenda? Those mass extinctions were known before global warming was a worry.
Well, it was Propaganda then too, but just with a different agenda.

Moves
30 Apr 13

Well, it was Propaganda then too, but just with a different agenda.
do you believe there is no such thing as global warming or that global warming is a natural occurring event?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 13

'sweetheart' you made me do a little sick in my mouth.
You are very imaginative since saying sweetheart doesn't mean I'm sticking my tongue in your mouth. 😏

Moves
30 Apr 13

You are very imaginative since saying sweetheart doesn't mean I'm sticking my tongue in your mouth. 😏
do you associate making people sick with putting your tongue in their mouth?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 13

It is possible it could of happened a few thousand years ago. There is no need to imagine it happened millions and billions of years ago.