You Can Live Forever In Paradise

You Can Live Forever In Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
That is what I meant by Watchtower mind control.
religion = mind control

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by wolfgang59
religion = mind control
No. But it can be used as a tool in mind control.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 May 12

No. But it can be used as a tool in mind control.
Wrong. It IS mind control, body control, emotion control. The key word there being control.

Organized religion is there for one purpose, to make itself bigger, richer, stronger politically, make armies if it can, and pretend it knows something about the spiritual world, which is totally false, NO organized religion knows anything about the real spiritual world, only passing down the latest version of BS V2 through V20.
Such BS as 'Original sin' a despicable concept if I ever heard one.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
17 May 12

Don't get sucked in by the claim. It is a work of the devil.
sucked in by what claim?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
17 May 12

That is what I meant by Watchtower mind control.
No one is controling my mind. Maybe I'm just educated enough spiritually to know when satan is behind most everything on this planet, and that propaganda is part of it.
I know clearly from the Bible what we believe and so far not one single person here has shown from the Bible much less one single scripture what we believe is false.

I'm always open to be shown that one scripture, but so far nothing has been typed here to me to see.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 May 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
sucked in by what claim?
See the title of this thread.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 May 12

Originally posted by galveston75
No one is controling my mind. Maybe I'm just educated enough spiritually to know when satan is behind most everything on this planet, and that propaganda is part of it.
I know clearly from the Bible what we believe and so far not one single person here has shown from the Bible much less one single scripture what we believe is false.

I'm always open to be shown that one scripture, but so far nothing has been typed here to me to see.
You are as closed as a coffin buried ten feet under.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 May 12

No one is controling my mind. .
How many people answer YES when asked if someone is controlling their mind?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
18 May 12

You are as closed as a coffin buried ten feet under.
Right!!!!!!! And you prove that everyday? Don't think so.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
18 May 12

I don't have a number but I bet you do?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 May 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Wrong. It IS mind control, body control, emotion control. The key word there being control.

Organized religion is there for one purpose, to make itself bigger, richer, stronger politically, make armies if it can, and pretend it knows something about the spiritual world, which is totally false, NO organized religion knows anything about the real spiritua ...[text shortened]... ion of BS V2 through V20.
Such BS as 'Original sin' a despicable concept if I ever heard one.
Agreed!

I am living my whole life trying to ressurect historically "bad" words like "religion".

The only religion that is worth pursuing is your own. Actually you dont even need one, but if you do, then one should be wary of joining any organized (group) religion for the reasons you have outlined.

There are different levels of understanding here. I mean if some crappy christian denomination helps some guy with their murdering problem, then great!!
But after a while, any self enquiring person will realize that organized religion can only take you so far, and that all the answers are inside of you anyway.
Organized religion is a crutch for the needy. After we get better, we throw the crutch away,eh?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 May 12

Lol!!

Well done , Wolfie.
This is an understanding that all must learn and transcend. 🙂

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 May 12
1 edit

I don't have a number but I bet you do?
So the question is how do you know your mind is not being controlled Mr Wolf?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 May 12
2 edits

The Watchtower attempts to use mind-contol by convincing people they are the only channel of information from God. The Watchtower Society claim they are the faithful and discreet servant mentioned in the Holy Bible and point out the division by denominations of Christianity as proof that all Christianity has been corrupted by false beliefs and has become apostate from God. And of course, the Watchtower pick out the heretical ideas that fit their agenda to adopt as part of their religion. Then just like many of the other Christian denominations they can claim they are the true religion similiar to Dasa.

They indoctrinate the Jehovah's Witnesses by pointing out scripture verses that seems to teach their point of view and produce their on Bible so they can change those places where the teaching is contradictory to what they want the people to believe. Since the Watchtower Society is the faithful and discreet slave, whatever they say becomes the new truth to the Jehovah's Witnesses. Once a member has been sucked in to believe this, it is very hard for them to break the mind-control they are under.

Jehovah's Witnesses have allowed their babies to die by refusing blood transfusions because of this mind-control. They have believed many false prophecies of the Watchtower Society and easily believe the explanation given when these prophecies have not come to pass.

The Watchtowr has eliminated the Holy Spirit as being the faithful and discreet servant and the channel of information from God by claiming He is only the active force of God. So that when Christ told His disciple to baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. It has become in the name of two persons and an active force. It is mind-control that keeps the Jehovah's Witnesses from seeing how absurd this is.

Anyone that tries to teach them different from the Watchtower teaching is an agent of the Devil. The watchtower Sociey has indoctrinated the members not to be part of this world and isolate them from anyone that might be able to de-program their minds from how the Watchtower wants them to respond to outside influence. It seems almost hopeless to reason with them, if the information presented is different from what is in publications from the Watchtower Society. This is what I call mind-control.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
19 May 12

See the title of this thread.
you've been sucked into that claim, not i. your false prophet promises you eternal life in paradise.