would you

would you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

England

Moves
13 Feb 10
1 edit

if god gave you the oppotuneity to go back to the garden of eden forever, with no tree of knowledge to fall. but you would forget this life completely all your family friends, happyness sadness death and birth. but you would become loved, fed, kept healthy, never to die, be sick, would you take it. me i would but others ive spoken to say no.

rc

Moves
13 Feb 10

Originally posted by stoker
if god gave you the oppotuneity to go back to the garden of eden forever, with no tree of knowledge to fall. but you would forget this life completely all your family friends, happyness sadness death and birth. but you would become like a pet dog loved, fed, kept healthy, never to die, be sick, would you take it. me i would but others ive spoken to say no.
why would you become like a pet dog? not a good analogy me thinks!

s

England

Moves
13 Feb 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why would you become like a pet dog? not a good analogy me thinks!
mabe not... but the best i could think of, any better ones but again would you

rc

Moves
13 Feb 10
1 edit

mabe not but the best i could think of, any better ones but again would you
i think you are trying to say that every one of your needs would be taken care of, yes?

s

England

Moves
13 Feb 10
1 edit

yes.. and just for you ive removed the term

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Feb 10

if god gave you the oppotuneity to go back to the garden of eden forever, with no tree of knowledge to fall. but you would forget this life completely all your family friends, happyness sadness death and birth. but you would become loved, fed, kept healthy, never to die, be sick, would you take it. me i would but others ive spoken to say no.
Would i be on my own?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Feb 10

If given the opportunity, yes, I would, but not with the conditions you gave.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Feb 10

Is that supposed to be interpretted literally? Like if you dont get born then why would you need to be fed?
Nah dude, I'm not going back to the garden, I'm on and up to the hellish planets😵

s

At the Revolution

Moves
14 Feb 10

Save it for heaven, but I'll live the life now.

j

Moves
14 Feb 10

My individual happiness is secondary. What is primary is the fulfillment of God's purpose.

What is best for me is when God accomplishes His will.

s

England

Moves
15 Feb 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Would i be on my own?
yes accept for god

s

England

Moves
15 Feb 10

Originally posted by josephw
If given the opportunity, yes, I would, but not with the conditions you gave.
that would be the package take it or leave it

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
15 Feb 10

yes accept for god
No thanks then.