1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 06:32
    Originally posted by David C
    lol. I did fat-finger that edit pretty good, didn't I?
    Right in the middle of my quoting of your previous one. It was like God Himself was changing it. Freaky (no pun intended, 'natch).
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 06:481 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Have they learned about the evils of Sodom and its consequent punishment yet?

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Are you offering your services?

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Sure, I'd be happy to give a lesson on it.

If I get stuck, I'll be sure to give a holler.
    Unintentional double entendre of the year.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 12:55
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Unintentional double entendre of the year.
    Give us both more credit than that, please. We're both sitting licking our wounds, now.:'(
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    15 Feb '06 13:03
    Now I'm their shield? Give me a break! Get back to what was said in the first place. You have nothing upon which to base your objection to gender segregation.
    (Most people are 22 when graduating, BTW.)
    Yes, I have. Maybe you just have to get one of your little Einsteins read it for you. Also, you keep referring to the practice as "gender segregation." It's actually "sex segregation."

And of course I know that most kids are 22 when they graduate. What's your point? Don't tell me that you think most kids graduate on their birthday. Most often kids have their 22nd birthday during their last year of college. You actually teach math . . .?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Feb '06 11:35
    Originally posted by telerion
    Yes, I have. Maybe you just have to get one of your little Einsteins read it for you. Also, you keep referring to the practice as "gender segregation." It's actually "sex segregation."

And of course I know that most kids are 22 when they graduate. What's your point? Don't tell me that you think most kids graduate on their birthday. Most often ...[text shortened]... ve their 22nd birthday during their last year of college. You actually teach math . . .?
    Your objection was that you didn't think the segregation was warranted beyond high school. When I assert you have no basis for your objection, this is what I was referring. Your thoughts are simply your thoughts. They're just like my thoughts, only wrong.
    😉

As far as using the designation 'gender' over 'sex,' if it makes you feel better, I can use the latter over the former.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree