Will a Human clone have a soul?

Will a Human clone have a soul?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Mar 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
It doesn't matter what you think, the bones are 60+ millions of years old. Your thinking you are intelligent doesn't change that fact Jack.
Yeah, I know. It all depends on what you say. 😀

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yeah, I know. It all depends on what you say. 😀
No, it depends on what real scientists who are MUCH smarter than either you or I say because they study such subjects in ways you will NEVER understand.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Mar 15

No, it depends on what real scientists who are MUCH smarter than either you or I say because they study such subjects in ways you will NEVER understand.
And you will never understand either. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Mar 15

And you will never understand either. 😏
You really are a smug SOB. I have been working in scientific fields most of my life. I already told you in another post about my early life. What were YOU doing at the age of 2 or 8?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Mar 15

You really are a smug SOB. I have been working in scientific fields most of my life. I already told you in another post about my early life. What were YOU doing at the age of 2 or 8?
Are you jealous?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Mar 15
1 edit

Are you jealous?
No, piteous, sorry for what is left of your robot self lobotomized mind.

Yeah, jealous. That's it. Having worked on the Apollo moon project, held a moon rock in my hand, worked around the world, Israel, Alaska, Bahama Islands, a large number of cleanrooms in the US from Micron in Idaho to Texas Instruments in Austin to AT&T in Pa, Ohio, New Jersey, and Florida, worked several years at Bell Labs and David Sarnoff research center in Princeton, Yeah, I am SO jealous.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Mar 15

No, piteous, sorry for what is left of your robot self lobotomized mind.

Yeah, jealous. That's it. Having worked on the Apollo moon project, held a moon rock in my hand, worked around the world, Israel, Alaska, Bahama Islands, a large number of cleanrooms in the US from Micron in Idaho to Texas Instruments in Austin to AT&T in Pa, Ohio, New Jersey, and F ...[text shortened]... everal years at Bell Labs and David Sarnoff research center in Princeton, Yeah, I am SO jealous.
I thought so. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Mar 15

I thought so. 😏
Yeah, compared to you I am so unworthy. I have had such a wasted life while you bask in the glory of your lord.

Can you smell sarcasm when you see it?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Mar 15
1 edit

Yeah, compared to you I am so unworthy. I have had such a wasted life while you bask in the glory of your lord.

Can you smell sarcasm when you see it?
I know I am unworthy, so I put my faith and trust in Yahshua (Jesus) to save me from the second death in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. You can too.
"But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, the sinner!' I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

(Luke 18:13-14 NASB)

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
20 Mar 15

I know I am unworthy, so I put my faith and trust in Yahshua (Jesus) to save me from the second death in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. You can too.
"But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, the sinner!' I tell you, this man we ...[text shortened]... elf will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

(Luke 18:13-14 NASB)
I know I am unworthy
Why then do you have "The Near Genius" as your Self Proclaimed Title and insist on ending so many of your posts with that emoticon?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Mar 15
2 edits

Originally posted by DeepThought
I know I am unworthy
Why then do you have "The Near Genius" as your Self Proclaimed Title and insist on ending so many of your posts with that emoticon?
I do it for added effect, so perhaps someone will pay attention. 😏

By the way, I once used the title "Moron Instructor" and some people complained about that too.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Mar 15

I do it for added effect, so perhaps someone will pay attention. 😏

By the way, I once used the title "Moron Instructor" and some people complained about that too.
Added effect. Sure. Added hypocritical effect. But we knew that all along.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
23 Mar 15

Are you saying that after your body dies that your soul might be reincarnated in a plant or a virus?
Yes...................but how long does that bug live for?

And then you take another birth.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
23 Mar 15

The dead body of the Christ was resurrected to life after three days in the tomb. That empty tomb in Jerusalem is still available for everyone to see. Also His burial cloth with His image called "the Shroud of Turin" is held by the Church as proof to this very day.
The dead of the man Jesus decayed and rotted just like every other body.

However the soul that was Jesus most certainly was free to move on and take another birth.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 15

Originally posted by Dasa

However the soul that was Jesus most certainly was free to move on and take another birth.

You do not believe that Jesus physically rose from the dead.
Well I believe believe Jesus both raised the dead and to their amazement also rose from the dead Himself. The Gospel is based upon this resurrection.

He ate fish before His disciples after His resurrection to prove that it was a physical body He had.

"And when He had said this, He showed them is hands and His feet. And while they still did not believe for joy and were marveling, He said to them, Do you have anything here to eat? And they handed Him a piece of broiled fish; And He took it and ate before them." (Luke 24:40-43)

He showed them His wounds like the holes in His hands and in His side. And He ate a piece of broiled fish before them.

Acts says that He did many infallible [ or irrefutable ] proofs of His resurrection to His disciples during a period of 40 days -

"To whom also He presented Himself alive after His suffering by many irrefutable proofs, appearing to them through a period of forty days and speaking the things concerning the kingdom of God." (Acts 1:3)

His NOT rotting in the grave was fulfillment of prophecy concerning Him -

"Because You [God] will not abandon my soul to Hades, nor will You permit Your Holy One to see corruption."

[b]"He
[David the prophet king] , seeing his beforehand, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that neither was He abandoned to Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are witnesses.

Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God and having received the promise of the Holy Spirit from the Father, He has poured out this which you both see and hear." (See Acts 2:26-33)

Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ God has stamped His seal upon this One as the One to judge all mankind whether east or west or north or south - ALL mankind is to be judged by this resurrected Lord and Savior.

"Therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, God now charges all men everywhere to repent,

Because He has set a day in which He is to judge the world in righteousness by the man whom He has designated, having furnished proof to all by raising Him from the dead." (Acts 17:31)