Wilberforce

Wilberforce

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 May 05

Do Creationists argue against natural selection as expounded by Darwin, and further clarified and developed in the century and half since? Or do Creationists continue to rant against the caricature of the theory of evolution first put forth by Samuel Wilberforce?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
05 May 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Do Creationists argue against natural selection as expounded by Darwin, and further clarified and developed in the century and half since? Or do Creationists continue to rant against the caricature of the theory of evolution first put forth by Samuel Wilberforce?
All I know is that I'm sick and tired of some idiot, who's probably only caught a few tidbits from the by-product of a long chain of regurgitated Phillip E. Johnson, fatuously proclaiming, "If you want to believe it you can, but I didn't come from no monkey."

Really? You could have fooled me.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 May 05

"I am not ashamed to have a monkey for my ancestor; but I would be ashamed to be connected with a man who used great gifts to obscure the truth." -- Thomas Huxley (in reply to Samuel Wilberforce)

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
05 May 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Who knows what their present rant is? Who cares?

e

Moves
06 May 05

Will ber force be with you..........

W
Angler

River City

Moves
03 Dec 05

Originally posted by elvendreamgirl
Will ber force be with you..........
very funny ðŸ˜