1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 May '19 19:25
    @galveston75 said
    Where is the "holy spirit" in all of this? Why didn't he or it offer to come to earth to do what Jesus did? Is it not qualified enough to give it's life as Jesus did for mankind?
    The trinity says all 3 of this godhead "are all equal, all powerful, all knowing" or whatever it says. There is not even one recorded conversation of the holy spirit speaking up and saying any ...[text shortened]... .....

1st godhead being is Jehovah. 2nd godhead being is Jesus. 3rd godhead being is _________ ?
    You are God’s chosen people on earth.

Get over it.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 May '19 19:49
    @galveston75 said
    So you say...... Do as little as you can and live with that if that floats your boat.
    A life of righteousness and doing good works is a far harder life than swallowing the Watchtower nonsense and going door to door to rack up points in the Kingdom Halls.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 May '19 22:29
    @rajk999 said
    A life of righteousness and doing good works is a far harder life than swallowing the Watchtower nonsense and going door to door to rack up points in the Kingdom Halls.
    Yep I'm still racking up them there points. I've got 875,112 and just need a few more and I'm in.
    Yeah God says we all need 1 million so I'm almost saved.... Yeeee haaaa!
    If you need to borrow some hit me up buddy!!!
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '19 00:38
    @galveston75 said
    Yep I'm still racking up them there points. I've got 875,112 and just need a few more and I'm in.
    Yeah God says we all need 1 million so I'm almost saved.... Yeeee haaaa!
    If you need to borrow some hit me up buddy!!!
    Cool. Carry on. You have taken the path of least resistance like the priest and levite. They were bible scholars. They claimed to be Gods chosen preachers and teachers. But they did not understand the weightier matters of the law. The Good Samaritan was nothing except an ordinary man who showed compassion to a stranger in need.

So you and your 8,000,000 buddies can continue to boast that you are Gods chosen.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 May '19 01:03
    @rajk999 said
    Cool. Carry on. You have taken the path of least resistance like the priest and levite. They were bible scholars. They claimed to be Gods chosen preachers and teachers. But they did not understand the weightier matters of the law. The Good Samaritan was nothing except an ordinary man who showed compassion to a stranger in need.

So you and your 8,000,000 buddies can continue to boast that you are Gods chosen.
    Time will tell huh?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 May '19 02:261 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Time will tell huh?
    False prophets are an abomination to God.
    No need to wait for time to tell you that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree