Why is it that...

Why is it that...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
26 Oct 10

Every idiot that can work a mouse, swoosh through some random text, Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C thinks he's a genius in this forum?

WWJD? He'd b*tch slap your ass is wut.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
26 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Every idiot that can work a mouse, swoosh through some random text, Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C thinks he's a genius in this forum?.
Ha!

Z

Moves
26 Oct 10

Every idiot that can work a mouse, swoosh through some random text, Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C thinks he's a genius in this forum?

i must be a grammar nazi and correct you (grammar nazi or computer nazi). itz ctrl + v who is decisive and forceful.

and i use shift + insert followed by a feeble and lame ctrl + insert. i got used to it from the dos version of c++ compiler.

t

Moves
26 Oct 10

He's been B*tch slapped and waited if per say the offense was to strike again, yo!

g

Moves
27 Oct 10

I love it!

"Ctrl + C followed with a forceful and decisive Ctrl + C"

😀

t

Moves
27 Oct 10

LOL

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
27 Oct 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
i must be a grammar nazi and correct you (grammar nazi or computer nazi). itz ctrl + v who is decisive and forceful.

and i use shift + insert followed by a feeble and lame ctrl + insert. i got used to it from the dos version of c++ compiler.
Normally I would suggest that you could snorkle my balls, but, you got me.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
27 Oct 10

Normally I would suggest that you could snorkle my balls, but, you got me.
My, my. Look who shaved last night and is waiting to show them off to the world.

Cape Town

Moves
27 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Zahlanzi

After correcting him, you got your own combinations wrong way round. I too use ctrl + insert (copy) and shift + insert (paste). They work in some places where ctrl + c and ctrl + v just don't.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Oct 10

Three cyberspace options in order of popularity... echo chamber, bitter soul, real deal.