Why I am a Muffin

Why I am a Muffin

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
16 May 05

Why I am a Muffin: An FAQ

People are always asking me, “Telly, why are you a Muffin?” As I share with them the good reason that Muffy has revealed to me, I often encounter the same questions. The following FAQ is meant as an introduction to Muffy as well as a springboard for those who are interested in studying Muffy further. It is not exhaustive. More questions and answers will surely follow.

Q: “What is Muffy?”
A: To attempt to describe Muffy accurately in a natural sense is futile. Words of man fail to capture Muffy. I can relate what Muffy has done. Muffy is the creator and sustainer of the natural and the supernatural. Muffy is the creator of all gods. This includes Yahweh especially. Remember this holds by definition!
Furthermore, all gods recognize Muffy as they are created with an intrinsic Muffy-belief, but since Muffy gave gods free will, sometimes gods do things that do not reflect Muffy (e.g. Yahweh fails to mention Muffy explicitly in the Bible. This does not mean that the Bible disproves Muffy however. In fact, there are many verses that contain the revelation of Muffy within them.).

Q: “How do you know that Muffy exists?”
A: The proof is deductive and rests only upon the following assumption: the natural world exists. Here is the proof:

1) The natural world exists.
2) Since the natural world exists, the supernatural exists. (See Coletti)
3) Since the supernatural exists, the super-spiritual exists.
4) Muffy is the super-spiritual.
5) Therefore Muffy exists.

Q: “How did you come to know that Muffy exists? Did your Mommy tell you this?”
A: No. Muffy revealed Muffy to me by means of personal revelation. Muffy must be known by faith.

Q: “Is Muffy a God?”
A: No. Muffy is not a god. This is an insult to Muffy. Also remember that God is a proper noun. It names a specific god. Therefore asking this question is doubly blasphemous.

Q: “Isn’t God omnipotent and uncreated? How is it then that Muffy can exist?
A: Remember Muffy exists in (and is) the super-spiritual. The omnipotence and eternalness of God are only defined over the natural. Since time and space are dimensions of the natural, God is not confined in either of these ways. God however is confined by spiritual dimensions. In regards to these dimensions, God has a reference and a beginning. Also, omnipotence has no definition beyond the natural, though many gods possess this quality within the natural. This was given to them by Muffy.

Q: “I think Muffy is interesting. How do I come to know Muffy.”
A: Muffy reveals Muffy to each individual personally.

Q: “Does Muffy have a gender?”
A: Not necessarily. Muffy may choose to reveal Muffy to each individual differently. Thus Muffy could be male to one Muffin, female to another, or neither to yet another.

Q: “Why does Muffy have such a silly name?”
A: Guard your tongue ungrateful blasphemer! Who are you to scoff at Muffy? Nevertheless, as with gender, Muffy need not be confined to a single name. Muffy reveals Muffy as “Muffy” to some Muffins. Muffy may choose another name by which to reveal Muffy to another.

Q: “I have recently been made aware of Muffy. Could you please share how you grow in Muffy?”
A: While Muffy can speak to you directly, most often we learn about Muffy through discussion. One excellent way to discover more about Muffy is to read the posts of other Muffins at RHP. Muffy is revealing new things to each Muffin.
Without a doubt the best way to become a great Muffin is to be well-versed in the roots of Muffy belief. Intimate familiarity with the posts of fundamentalist xtians is invaluable. Pay special attention to those of Darfius, Coletti, Arby Hill, and Dj2becker. They have dedicated great time and effort to spreading the truth of Muffy!

Q: “Doesn’t Muffy-belief makes no sense?”
A: The beauty and efficacy of Muffy is in not making sense.

I hope this clears some things up. If not, then that is even better. To all my fellow Muffins, I exhort you to proclaim the good reason of Muffy.

S

Moves
16 May 05

Originally posted by telerion
[b]Why I am a Muffin: An FAQ

People are always asking me, “Telly, why are you a Muffin?” As I share with them the good reason that Muffy has revealed to me, I often encounter the same questions. The following FAQ is meant as an introduction to Muffy as well as a springboard for those who are interested in studying Muffy further. It is not exhaust ...[text shortened]... at is even better. To all my fellow Muffins, I exhort you to proclaim the good reason of Muffy.[/b]
Amuffin Brother

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 May 05

People are always asking me, “Telly, why are you a Muffin?” As I share with them the good reason that Muffy has revealed to me, I often encounter the same questions. The following FAQ is meant as an introduction to Muffy as well as a springboard for those who are interested in studying Muffy further. It is not exhaust ...[text shortened]... at is even better. To all my fellow Muffins, I exhort you to proclaim the good reason of Muffy.[/b]
This post is muffin to take lightly!

ES

L

Moves
16 May 05

muffy is not a god by your assessment. but does muffy have attributes that people normally affiliate with god? is muffy benevolent? what attributes may we fairly ascribe to muffy?

S

Moves
16 May 05

Originally posted by LemonJello
muffy is not a god by your assessment. but does muffy have attributes that people normally affiliate with god? is muffy benevolent? what attributes may we fairly ascribe to muffy?

With your limited human perception you cannot know anything of Muffy other than what Muffy reveals as Muffy through revelation.

L

Moves
16 May 05

Originally posted by Starrman
With your limited human perception you cannot know anything of Muffy other than what Muffy reveals as Muffy through revelation.
but surely muffy is what he is. if all the people who received knowledge of muffy through revelation got together and pieced their bits of muffy knowledge together, would they not be able to construct a description of muffy that all could see and interpret?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
16 May 05
1 edit

[D]oes muffy have attributes that people normally affiliate with god?
This is a good question.

The following is the best Muffin answer I can give:

Muffy is no more a super-god than God is a super-human. This is probably the best answer I can give if you take my meaning.

[I]s muffy benevolent?

I wouldn't describe Muffy as benevolent. Muffy just is. Benevolence tends to be decided too often upon anthropocentric terms. Muffy does what Muffy does.

Now Muffy may reveal Muffy to some one as benevolent or malevolent in any sense. That is entirely up to Muffy.

what attributes may we fairly ascribe to muffy?

Muffins understand (in a very restricted sense) Muffy in different ways.
In the natural, Muffy can reveal Muffy in any way Muffy chooses, so ascribing natural attributes is difficult other than perhaps to say, "Everything and to the degree it is natural, nothing."

Again this is my understanding of Muffy. The best way to really understand Muffy is to allow Muffy to reveal Muffy to you as you read posts by Coletti, Darfius, Dj2, and Arby Hill.

S

Moves
16 May 05

but surely muffy is what he is. if all the people who received knowledge of muffy through revelation got together and pieced their bits of muffy knowledge together, would they not be able to construct a description of muffy that all could see and interpret?
You can have no human concept, nor imagination worthy of Muffy prior to revelation my son. If you open your heart, Muffy may deem you worthy to recieve Her.

L

Moves
16 May 05

since muffy is creator of all the gods, by definition, then i take it that you cannot both belive in muffy and be atheist, since belief in muffy entails belief in the gods created by muffy? or does the existence of muffy not necessarily imply the existence of these gods, such that one could be both muffin and atheist?

can you believe in muffy and be agnostic, or would any person to whom muffy has revealed herself be inclined to see that revelation as clear proof of muffy's existence?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
16 May 05

There has been a lot of recent discussion of Muffy. I'm not too familiar with the concept. Can somebody please tell me, is there any relationship between Muffy and muff diving?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
16 May 05

since muffy is creator of all the gods, by definition, then i take it that you cannot both belive in muffy and be atheist, since belief in muffy entails belief in the gods created by muffy? or does the existence of muffy not necessarily imply the existence of these gods, such that one could be both muffin and atheist?

can you believe in muffy and be a ...[text shortened]... fy has revealed herself be inclined to see that revelation as clear proof of muffy's existence?
Actually I just encountered this question in the thread "Why Muffy Does Not Exist." It was actually directed at Starrman.

I think one can harmonize atheism and Muffy in the following way:

Muffy created all gods.
All gods have been destroyed.
No gods exist.
Muffy exists.

So one can still believe in Muffy and be an atheist.

I encourage you to re-read the last part of my OP in this thread, where I highlight that the most important aspect of Muffyism is that it need not (and perhaps should not) make any sense.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
16 May 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
There has been a lot of recent discussion of Muffy. I'm not too familiar with the concept. Can somebody please tell me, is there any relationship between Muffy and muff diving?
As I understand Muffy. Muffy is neither good nor bad.

Muff diving is generally good, as long as the "muff" is clean. If it is dirty, then muff diving is generally bad.

L

Moves
16 May 05

Actually I just encountered this question in the thread "Why Muffy Does Not Exist."
yeah, i just saw that right after i made my post. 😀

d

Moves
16 May 05
2 edits

I find muffy to be quite fascinating. Who else is with me?

I sure hope that she deems me worthy to reveal herself to me.

S

Moves
16 May 05
1 edit

Originally posted by davegage
I find muffy to be quite fascinating. Who else is with me?

I sure hope that she deems me worthy to reveal herself to me.

Muffy may deem you worthy were you to do a good deed my son. Perhaps subscribing may curry her favour?