Why evolution is a crock.

Why evolution is a crock.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Dec 06

Originally posted by Clean Cut
Listen up old man. Since when did I give you the impression that I would accept a lecture from you? Hmmmm?
I’ll post what I want, when I want and if you don’t like it, don’t open my posts.
Are we clear on that?
If you take your own advice, your life on the Spirituality forum will be short.

E

Moves
21 Dec 06

i dont agree with the way cleancut tries to shove religion down your throats, but i also dont like the way agnostics and atheists on this site criticize Christianity and then cry like babies about respect for their beliefs when cleancut criticizes you.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Dec 06

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
i dont agree with the way cleancut tries to shove religion down your throats, but i also dont like the way agnostics and atheists on this site criticize Christianity and then cry like babies about respect for their beliefs when cleancut criticizes you.
Is calling someone a liar because they believe differently to you "criticism", in your view?

On the basis of your posts, you are either very young or very stupid. I'd wager the same is true for CleanCut.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Dec 06

Listen up old man. Since when did I give you the impression that I would accept a lecture from you? Hmmmm?
I’ll post what I want, when I want and if you don’t like it, don’t open my posts.
Are we clear on that?
Jy is sommer 'n fokken poepol.

E

Moves
21 Dec 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Is calling someone a liar because they believe differently to you "criticism", in your view?

On the basis of your posts, you are either very young or very stupid. I'd wager the same is true for CleanCut.
no, that is "shoving religion down your throat". im sure im smarter and younger than you

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
21 Dec 06

Are we clear on that?
Please continue to edify us about the world being 6000 years old.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Dec 06

Originally posted by frogstomp
He seems a bit more like a gerbil.
Anyway, he's an insulting dude , saying that evolutionists are thumb suckers, Maybe, he thinks that the only thing worth sucking isnt on an appendage, but rather in his own ministers crotch.
It must be the South African climate that produces this particular type of clown.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
no, that is "shoving religion down your throat". im sure im smarter and younger than you
You could well be, but your posts don't match your staggering intellect.

(I'm just riling you.)

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
21 Dec 06

It must be the South African climate that produces this particular type of clown.
How is it that so many of the recent fundamentalists on the site are coming from South Africa? Texas, or Mississippi I could understand.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Dec 06

Originally posted by kirksey957
How is it that so many of the recent fundamentalists on the site are coming from South Africa? Texas, or Mississippi I could understand.
It has been puzzling me. Perhaps dj2becker turned all his friends on to this site as a forum to hone their evangelistic skills.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
21 Dec 06
1 edit

It has been puzzling me. Perhaps dj2becker turned all his friends on to this site as a forum to hone their evangelistic skills.
You would have thought all that reconciliation stuff you all did would have maybe bled over in to other areas, but I guess not.

Do you think Bishop Tu tu's life is in any danger?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Dec 06

You would have thought all that reconciliation stuff you all did would have maybe bled over in to other areas, but I guess not.

Do you think Bishop Tu tu's life is in any danger?
By some curious paradox, some of the most unapologetic, unreconstructed racists I've met are also of intransigently fundamentalist persuasion.

If only they could meet Bishop Tutu in person.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
21 Dec 06

By some curious paradox, some of the most unapologetic, unreconstructed racists I've met are also of intransigently fundamentalist persuasion.

If only they could meet Bishop Tutu in person.
He was recently asked by a reporter if having a Nobel Prize helped him to pick up women. He laughed and said "OH yes, by the thousands!" You don't hear that kind of candor much from Christians these days.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Dec 06

He was recently asked by a reporter if having a Nobel Prize helped him to pick up women. He laughed and said "OH yes, by the thousands!" You don't hear that kind of candor much from Christians these days.
Or humour.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Dec 06

Originally posted by sonhouse
Out of curiosity, why did you bring this subject up in the first place? Did you expect to convert us heathens to the right path? Surely you jest in that case. I issue this challange to you: read this missive and tell me why Socrates was wrong:
http://www.unm.edu/~humanism/socvsjes.htm
So I gather you would be like one of those people who refused to even look through galilleo's telescope for fear of actually being forced to change his outlook on life? I re-iterate my challange: Why is Soc wrong?
http://www.unm.edu/~humanism/socvsjes.htm[/b]