1. S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 11:13
    @fmf said
    You'll just have to make do with your vague memory of it.
    That's right: with FMF, you can't expect to have much of a dialog.
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 11:15
    @fmf said
    The question was fine and "meaningful" enough".
    Haha, no, your questions are too short and vague, and not aimed at honest dsicussion.

And that's fine.

I am glad we can drop it.

I am just curious how you will try to carry on this interaction further. My guess is that you will accuse me of running away?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 11:40
    @philokalia said
    Haha, no, your questions are too short and vague, and not aimed at honest dsicussion.
    It was fine. It was honest. You've often ended your reaction to questions in this way.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 11:43
    @philokalia said
    That's right: with FMF, you can't expect to have much of a dialog.
    If you can't remember a conversation that ran for 10 or so pages, and was reprised on another thread, only a few months ago, we can just leave it that. Yeah, right, maybe I "don't believe in morality". Maybe that's what I said in the last dialogue I tried to have with youon that topic.
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 12:13
    If you want to discuss it, state your ideas and we can discuss it. Quit whining that I don't memorize your positions on things.

Maybe if you posted more interesting and long content that brings out an acutal position, I could remember it.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 12:16
    @philokalia said
    Maybe if you posted more interesting and long content that brings out an acutal position, I could remember it.
    I laid out my ideas and my position really clearly. If it was not interesting for you, so be it.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 14:313 edits
    @divegeester

I have to visit a friend (sonship frequently)

Now Divegeester, you don't want me to be rude to you, I assume. And I prefer NOT to be rude with you but cordial.

I do not recall EVER, in all the years of my participation of this Forum, using this as an excuse to not reply.

I have to visit a friend (sonship frequently)

Frequently ?
    No!

I don't recall ever talking this way.
    Are you thinking of someone else ?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 14:37
    @sonship said
    I do not recall EVER, in all the years of my participation of this Forum, using this as an excuse to not reply.
    I'd estimate that it's an excuse you've used maybe half a dozen times in the last three or so years.
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 22:23
    No one is obligated to hang out here and run in circles with the users.

It's the bloody internet.

Yiu should miss posts and respond late or never again because you're doing things in the real world.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 22:331 edit
    @FMF

I'd estimate that it's an excuse you've used maybe half a dozen times in the last three or so years.

No, I don't think so FMF.

"I can't talk now I have to go away to see a friend" or some such likewise statement ? I don't recall that.

Have I ever said I was going to be away from discussion for awhile? Yea, I recall saying that. Like I LIVE on this chair with nothing else to do ??

But " Got to see a FRIEND ..." ? I don't think so, and certainly not frequently.

Get me one example.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 22:362 edits
    Okay. I reflected a bit. I think recently I said my WIFE was asking me to suspend and tend to something. I recall that about a week or more ago.

Yea, she's a friend.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 22:47
    @sonship said
    Okay. I reflected a bit. I think recently I said my WIFE was asking me to suspend and tend to something. I recall that about a week or more ago.

Yea, she's a friend.
    You ever see the meme?

Women, stop asking men to do things, if they say they will do it, they will do it.
    No need to remember every six months. 🙂
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 23:08
    @KellyJay

No. I am not sure I understand the meme. I'll think on it.

Once a man did make me laugh by saying when he retired, his wife kept saying -
    "Honey, would you do this?" and "Honey, would you do that?" He called it "the Honey-do list."

Eventually he said the "Honey-do list" got so big that he had to go back to work in order to get some rest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree