Why are you a Christian if you don't believe the Bible?

Why are you a Christian if you don't believe the Bible?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jul 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Do you reckon the words spoken by Jesus in Matthew 5:22 should be ignored? You seem to ignore them quite a lot.
You are a stupid man. This must be the third thread like this that you are starting, and because I can answer your questions you are angry...

Moves
02 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
You are a stupid man. This must be the third thread like this that you are starting, and because I can answer your questions you are angry...
There you go again, you can't help yourself can you? If anyone is angry it seems to be you. Why do you hate churches and Christianity so much? What on earth did they do to you?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jul 18

There you go again, you can't help yourself can you? If anyone is angry it seems to be you. Why do you hate churches and Christianity so much? What on earth did they do to you?
They have destroyed the teachings of Christ.
You are a good example.
The wrath of God will come upon them [and you], when the time comes

Moves
02 Jul 18
1 edit

They have destroyed the teachings of Christ.
You are a good example.
The wrath of God will come upon them [and you], when the time comes
Which teachings of Christ have I (or they) destroyed? You seemingly don't think much of His teaching in Matthew 5:22.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jul 18

Which teachings of Christ have I (or they) destroyed? You seemingly don't think much of His teaching in Matthew 5:22.
You think accusing me of violating Matt 5:22 justifies the rubbish your church preaches?

Moves
02 Jul 18
1 edit

You think accusing me of violating Matt 5:22 justifies the rubbish your church preaches?
Wow. What rubbish does my church preach?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
My answer was in my post.
Your post was your usual triple sandwich of waffly rhetoric and sound bites. I’m asking you a simple question.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Be clear yourself here too, are you suggesting the Bible isn't trustworthy?
Are you asking, can we be unsure about parts of it as true to the best of our understanding?
There is a difference, if you attempting to suggest we agree it isn't trustworthy, put me down
as a no, it is. If you are asking do we have to understand and accept all parts we may have ...[text shortened]... hich would mean some things are not as
important and others and you could put me down as a yes.
Read the OP, then read sonship’s response - here it is;

Posted by sonship
“My experience was a gradual one - that is to finally accept the whole Bible as trustworthy.”

I’m asking you and all other Christians the same question that sonship has answered quite honestly, that he thinks the bible is completely trustworthy but believing that is not necessary for salvation and being a Christian.

Can you please clearly and unequivocally state your opinion on this specific question:

Do you need to accept that the bible is completely trustworthy in order to be a Christian and be saved?

It’s a VERY simple question requiring a yes or no answer which you can qualify of course.

Why do you Christians in here find it so difficult you honestly and directly answer questions about what you believe? I can!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship
I think you are jumping to a conclusion.

The OP as I read it asked a question ... WHY?
I didn't see the issue being possible or not possible ... but why not trust all of the Scriptures ? Which is a perfectly valid question.

The emphasis is mine below on the OP.

[quote] If you don't believe the entire Bible is divinely inspired and is completely ...[text shortened]... n asking the doubter to [b] explain
his rationale for his lingering mistrust in God's word.[/b]
Here is what you said

“My experience was a gradual one - that is to finally accept the whole Bible as trustworthy.
That was just my experience of growing in faith, honestly.”

“Growing in the faith” Clearly you were already a Christian?

Yes or no?

Moves
02 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Read the OP, then read sonship’s response - here it is;

[b]Posted by sonship
“My experience was a gradual one - that is to finally accept the whole Bible as trustworthy.”

I’m asking you and all other Christians the same question that sonship has answered quite honestly, that he thinks the bible is completely trustworthy but believing that is ...[text shortened]... e find it so difficult you honestly and directly answer questions about what you believe? I can![/b]
Do you think anything written in the Bible is necessary for salvation? If so what?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Jul 18

Do you think anything written in the Bible is necessary for salvation? If so what?
We have been down this road before so hopefully someone else might be willing to help you. Bye

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jul 18
1 edit

Daniel, I will tell you this once more and not again.

I am not interested in you, dj2becker, fetchmyjunk or Romans1009. I’m not interested in your posts, your opinions or any of your repetitive idiocy. I will not be engaging with you as you are a juvenile lying troll.

I trust that is clear, but if not, tough.

Moves
02 Jul 18

We have been down this road before so hopefully someone else might be willing to help you. Bye
As anticipated Rajk spews his hate and then leaves in a hurry.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jul 18

Bingo.

Moves
02 Jul 18

Divegeester has himself in a pickle. Since he doesn't believe the entire Bible is trustworthy it means he believes only parts of it are and obviously that means he believes parts of it aren't trustworthy. Yet he can't get himself to tell us how to tell which parts are trustworthy and which parts aren't because obviously there is no way for him to tell.