Whose your favourite poster?

Whose your favourite poster?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Aug 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
😲
gosh-First three fave posters are athiests. Thats a surprise.
Thnx
You said favourite posters, they are mine. I don't have to agree with them to
really like them, I'm not of the opinion that those that disagree with me some
how deserve my displeasure, I'll leave that up to a few posters on this board that
do not make my favourite poster list. 🙂
Kelly

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Aug 10

Originally posted by KellyJay
You said favourite posters, they are mine. I don't have to agree with them to
really like them, I'm not of the opinion that those that disagree with me some
how deserve my displeasure, I'll leave that up to a few posters on this board that
do not make my favourite poster list. 🙂
Kelly
🙂 cool!

n

Moves
02 Aug 10

Bbarr,Vistesd,No1,Rwingett,Bosse and ATY have done the hard yards over the years and repeatedly post quality thought provoking posts.

P

weedhopper

Moves
02 Aug 10

until recently it was ATY, but I don't know what's happened to him of late. I haven't ruled out possession by a pod person...

Green Boots Cave

Moves
02 Aug 10

Fabian Fnas and Proper Knob. The voices of reason and common sense.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 10

Originally posted by biffo konker
Fabian Fnas and Proper Knob. The voices of reason and common sense.
I guess if human reason was all encompassing, we would all be athiests. If Jesus and the bible were all there was to know about spirituality, we would all be christians. 🙂

Illinois

Moves
04 Aug 10

In no particular order: vistesd, jaywill, freakykbh, bbarr, lemonjello, lord shark, twhitehead, thinkofone, whodey, josephw, rwingett, knightmiester, rajk999, bosse de nage, conrau k, robbie carrobie, nemesio, no1marauder, blakbuzzrd, theskipper, kirksey957, scottishinnz, athousandyoung, checkbaiter, doctor scribbles, starrman, swissgambit, serigado, sonhouse, amannion, fmf, scriabin, smoothcowboy, pinkfloyd, palynka, fabianfnas, and a smattering of others.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 Aug 10

Originally posted by epiphinehas
In no particular order: vistesd, jaywill, freakykbh, bbarr, lemonjello, lord shark, twhitehead, thinkofone, whodey, josephw, rwingett, knightmiester, rajk999, bosse de nage, conrau k, robbie carrobie, nemesio, no1marauder, blakbuzzrd, theskipper, kirksey957, scottishinnz, athousandyoung, checkbaiter, doctor scribbles, starrman, swissgambit, serigado, son ...[text shortened]... annion, fmf, scriabin, smoothcowboy, pinkfloyd, palynka, fabianfnas, and a smattering of others.
Friggin' ass kisser!

Illinois

Moves
05 Aug 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Friggin' ass kisser!
This coming from the lips firmly planted on Nemesio's. LOL.

w

Moves
06 Aug 10

In no particular order: vistesd, jaywill, freakykbh, bbarr, lemonjello, lord shark, twhitehead, thinkofone, whodey, josephw, rwingett, knightmiester, rajk999, bosse de nage, conrau k, robbie carrobie, nemesio, no1marauder, blakbuzzrd, theskipper, kirksey957, scottishinnz, athousandyoung, checkbaiter, doctor scribbles, starrman, swissgambit, serigado, son ...[text shortened]... annion, fmf, scriabin, smoothcowboy, pinkfloyd, palynka, fabianfnas, and a smattering of others.
Someone likes me, someone likes me!!

Right back at ya Epi!!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Aug 10

Originally posted by bbarr
Same here, Kelly. I wish we could chat over a few beers. And that goes for the rest of you as well. I remember back when we had the 'RHP faces' site up, and could at least get a visual image of the people we went back and forth with in these forums.

EDIT: Oh, that site is still around: http://www.formstar.net/rhpfaces/
I have to admit, I always found BDN quite an attractive man. I bet he used some random picture...

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Aug 10

This coming from the lips firmly planted on Nemesio's. LOL.
True, but it is a humility borne on lessons from a master to teacher.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
07 Aug 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I have to admit, I always found BDN quite an attractive man. I bet he used some random picture...
Well, the block-headed fuzz-ball is actually me.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Aug 10
1 edit

Originally posted by bbarr
Well, the block-headed fuzz-ball is actually me.
Thanks for your honesty. To me, your pics struck me as the elusive academic, bearded (shrouded) by common human pain. Maybe I've been wrong...

Last update for any pictures was in 2008! And here I finally found the courage to post a pic of the erstwhile Freaky!

AH

Moves
10 Aug 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
And why?(optional)

This is a tuffy for me, but I'm going to go with Black Beetle.

(I thought that this thread may give some insight into how some of us are thinking out there...I already have an idea of most peoples responses but I think I may be surprised by some of the replies..hammm) 🙂
I think I would also go for Black Beetle.

But, bear in mind that I have been away for a year so I am not familiar with the newcomers.