1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 01:031 edit
    I have a list of questions, to which I would like to hear what answers one might have to them.

Who is?

.1 " I have girded thee, though thou hast not known me. So that THEY MIGHT know me. " ? (can be found in the K.J. orig. conc.)

.2 " Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither does his heart thinketh so. But it is in his heart to destroy many nations, and not a few. " Isaiah

.3 " Who is as blind as my servant? Who is as blind as he that is perfect? Or as deaf as the servant that I have sent? Seeing MANY things, but he observeth not. Opening the ears of MANY, but he heareth not. " Isaiah

.4 " Who art thou that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, or the son of man which shall be made as grass; and forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? And where is the fury of the oppressor? " Isaiah

.5 " Happier will the angels in Heaven be by the obedience of one, then one hundred who need no repentance. " concordance

.5 " In Adam, all die. Even so, in Christ SHALL ALL be made ALIVE. "

.6 " Thus saith the LORD, the Heaven is my Throne, and the earth is my Footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest? " Isaiah

.6 " And I will give unto thee the keys to The Kingdom of Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt LOOSE on earth SHALL BE loosed in Heaven. " Isaiah

.7 " Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. " Isaiah

There is only one answer that is the same to each question, it IS Jesus; the Son of the living God; to bring UNIVERSAL SALVATION, to ALL God's souls. This IS magnifying God's LAW and making it HONORABLE.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL!!! Amen, and selah =3
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 03:57
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I have a list of questions, to which I would like to hear what answers one might have to them.

Who is?

.1 " I have girded thee, though thou hast not known me. So that THEY MIGHT know me. " ? (can be found in the K.J. orig. conc.)

.2 " Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither does his heart thinket ...[text shortened]... g it HONORABLE.

Your unusual approach to posting is getting tougher to follow for me.
    for example no.5(the second no.5): Who is...In Adam, all die. Even so, in Christ SHALL be made ALIVE.?

Wtf? sounds like you start preaching half way through a question...

I'm not even sure if you are seriously asking the forum real questions or just doing a "Dorothy Dixer" 😕
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 04:454 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Your unusual approach to posting is getting tougher to follow for me.
    for example no.5(the second no.5): Who is...In Adam, all die. Even so, in Christ SHALL be made ALIVE.?

Wtf? sounds like you start preaching half way through a question...

I'm not even sure if you are seriously asking the forum real questions or just doing a "Dorothy Dixer" 😕
    lol

I do not recall adding two 5's or 6's, and do apologize for that "absurdity", and this was done over a year ago that I had posted in another chess site's group forum's thread, and this addresses your question (sec. lol) no.5:

1 Corinthians 15:20-24 (King James Version)

20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. (2,000 yrs ago)

21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22For as in Adam all die, even so in ((( Christ ))) shall -all- be made alive.

23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward ((( they that are Christ's ))) -at- his coming.

This is all being made alive, in reference to no. 5, which is the MANchild to rule all nations, as is written "And a child shall lead.", a MANchild, being the woman in travail "PREvailing", and swallowing up death unto victory.

This is Elias "truly" coming and REstoring -all things-.

This is the law being magnified as referred in the next few verses from no. 3's ( Isaiah 42:18-24 -King James Version orig.- ) that I did not post..

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=walk%20on%20u2&tnr=21&vid=289169408491&l=296&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D289169408491%26id%3D29001a8c80c26797c845526e80d67d20%26bid%3DLXjRrfENuIWaDA%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.youtube.com%252fwatch%253fv%253dSr6tO5ostZk&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSr6tO5ostZk&sigr=11a3e44lh&newfp=1&tit=U2+-+Walk+On+%28All+That+You+Can%26%2339%3Bt+Leave+Behind%2C+2000%29%28High+Quality%29

YouTube

The other no. 5 correlates with with it.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 05:09
    lol

I do not recall adding two 5's or 6's, and do apologize for that "absurdity", and this was done over a year ago that I had posted in another chess site's group forum's thread, and this addresses your question (sec. lol) no.5:

1 Corinthians 15:20-24 (King James Version)

20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits o ...[text shortened]... ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrLfVpu0esA

The other no. 5 correlates with with it.
    I'm not watching nothing.
    I just want to get one thing str8 first.
    Are you asking the forum any questions or just pontificating? (Do you want me to make it int a "yes" or "no" question? ...oops!! thats 2 questions, now I'm really going to confuse you🙂 )
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 05:12
    The video was "Walk on", by U2
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 05:171 edit
    I'm not watching nothing.
    I just want to get one thing str8 first.
    Are you asking the forum any questions or just pontificating? (Do you want me to make it int a "yes" or "no" question? ...oops!! thats 2 questions, now I'm really going to confuse you🙂 )
    Please share how this would be pompous? yes?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 12:15
    Please share how this would be pompous? yes?
    Did I say it was pompous? (Now that you mention it ,it could,ve been taken that way), but,I didn't say that and.... answer the question.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 21:11
    It's actually a cry of help, and support for the house of Israel, as I do believe all mankind would actually prefer an experienced Life apart from sickness, dis-ease, death, calamities, chaos, drugs, war, racism, hatred, fear, ignorance and everything that falls into that category.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:13
    It's actually a cry of help, and support for the house of Israel, as I do believe all mankind would actually prefer an experienced Life apart from sickness, dis-ease, death, calamities, chaos, drugs, war, racism, hatred, fear, ignorance and everything that falls into that category.
    Ok. Right.

So how do you view the middle -east situation? Do you support Israel there? or is "the House of Israel" something different?
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:16
    Ok. Right.

So how do you view the middle -east situation? Do you support Israel there? or is "the House of Israel" something different?
    The house of Israel IS Jacob, the woman in travail, to bare the MANchild, and a child shall lead.

House

Temple
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 23:07
    The house of Israel IS Jacob, the woman in travail, to bare the MANchild, and a child shall lead.

House

Temple
    karoly?
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 23:12

Who is?

.2 " Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither does his heart thinket ...[text shortened]... g it HONORABLE.

http://img.moonbuggy.org/touched-by-his-noodly-appendage/
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 23:311 edit
    You poor poor fella to belittle your own intelligence and recognize it's immeasurable, and that you actually know "the fact of everything", however have DRASTICALLY forgotten such!

I HOPE I have not offended you?
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 02:08
    You poor poor fella to belittle your own intelligence and recognize it's immeasurable, and that you actually know "the fact of everything", however have DRASTICALLY forgotten such!

I HOPE I have not offended you?
    Are you retarded?
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 02:121 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Are you retarded?
    I find it sad you actually believe one can be as you have classified!

Anyone under such this state of influence to be real of their being is of conditioned acceptance for thousands of years that manifested such a lie of anyone.

You are forgiven

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree