Who in this forum....

Who in this forum....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
11 Dec 13

...has the biggest chip on their shoulder?

it definitely has to come from the atheist contingent though it's tough to single out one person. Googlefudge, Wolfgang and Twitehead are top contenders for sure.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Dec 13

Originally posted by darvlay

it definitely has to come from the atheist contingent though it's tough to single out one person. Googlefudge, Wolfgang and Twitehead are top contenders for sure.
And then there is Sonhouse and don't you frigging forget it๐Ÿ™‚

Z

Moves
11 Dec 13

why? because you do not agree with them?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Dec 13
1 edit

I would vote for Sonhouse. He is a self confessed hater of religion. Im sure he will be proud to accept my vote.

[Edit - see he beat me to it]

d

Moves
11 Dec 13

Sonhouse is a viable candidate as well.

d

Moves
11 Dec 13

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
why? because you do not agree with them?
What do you know of my faith or lack of faith?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 13

It's difficult to exist in this forum without some rocks rolling around.

I'd vote for a least 2 theists: dasa and RJHinds

d

Moves
11 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester

I wouldn't say RJHinds has a chip on his shoulder at all. But I would say he has more than a few screws loose.

Dasa, the militant hindu is a good nomination.

Ro

Moves
11 Dec 13
1 edit

I wouldn't say RJHinds has a chip on his shoulder at all.
Evilution?

Muslims worship Satan?

๐Ÿ™„

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Dec 13

Originally posted by divegeester

Im as insulted as Sonhouse that you dont mention me .. ๐Ÿ™

d

Moves
11 Dec 13

Originally posted by Rank outsider
Evilution?

๐Ÿ™„
Great name for a Christian Metal band.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Dec 13

I think robbie carrobie would also be disappointed not to get a mention.

Infidel

Moves
11 Dec 13

In terms of "personal" chips on shoulder (not sure if I'm using it entirely correct) I'd nominate Divegeester (his "opponent" being Robbie) and Sonhouse (his "opponent" being RJHinds). Both seem almost incapable of not responding to the other. It's quite cute. I think it's a love-to-hate/hate-to-love relationship.

Otherwise Suzianne deserves a nomination having been pissed off at a few atheists and having felt insulted by pretty much everyone.

Ro

Moves
11 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Great King Rat
In terms of "personal" chips on shoulder (not sure if I'm using it entirely correct) I'd nominate Divegeester (his "opponent" being Robbie) and Sonhouse (his "opponent" being RJHinds). Both seem almost incapable of not responding to the other. It's quite cute. I think it's a love-to-hate/hate-to-love relationship.

Otherwise Suzianne deserves a nomi ...[text shortened]... ation having been pissed off at a few atheists and having felt insulted by pretty much everyone.
I was going to mention tim88 but I thought he might threaten to beat me up if I did.

Infidel

Moves
11 Dec 13

Is that with regards to this: i bet you wouldn't be such a smart ass to me in person. if you were you would need to pull your pants down to brush your teeth every morning.?

Because I didn't get that. Is he saying he's going to.... erm... like, knock your teeth up your arse or something? If so, it seems like a rather convoluted way of saying "I'm going to hit you".