Who else has questioned gravity?

Who else has questioned gravity?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by telerion
Do not blame God because you like darkness and boobies so much.
How droll, do you think people who don't believe in God or Jesus for that matter are immoral, evil sinning perverts? If so your ignorance is astounding, most atheists are nice people.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bad wolf
How droll, do you think people who don't believe in God or Jesus for that matter are immoral, evil sinning perverts? If so your ignorance is astounding, most atheists are nice people.
most atheists are nice people.

Except Stalin, Idi Amin, Castro, Pol Pot and Genghis Khan. 😀😀😀

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by Halitose
[b]most atheists are nice people.

Except Stalin, Idi Amin, Castro, Pol Pot and Genghis Khan. 😀😀😀[/b]
I said "most" not all, there are exceptions.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
11 Dec 05

I said "most" not all, there are exceptions.
My bad. I was just yanking your chain.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 05
1 edit

Don't know about the others, but Idi Amin was a Muslim and Genghis Khan believed he was anointed by God to rule the world. If you're going to engage in this type chainjerking, you should try to be somewhat factually accurate. After all, a fire protects its source.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
11 Dec 05

If so your ignorance is astounding, most atheists are nice people.
But not virtuous. According to lucifershammer, it is impossible for an atheist to be virtuous.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Don't know about the others, but Idi Amin was a Muslim and Genghis Khan believed he was anointed by God to rule the world. If you're going to engage in this type chainjerking, you should try to be somewhat factually accurate. After all, a fire protects its source.
The factual incorrectness was part of the chainjerking - nothing can rub one up more than a false accusation.

TM

Moves
11 Dec 05

Im sure there have been more nasty religous people in history then atheists. you appear to have a bit of an anti communist thing going on there

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
11 Dec 05

Whats this about a fire?

TM

Moves
11 Dec 05

Well im not to sure about a fire protects its source as the heat moves away from the hotest area or have i misunderstood this?

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by Will Everitt
Im sure there have been more nasty religous people in history then atheists. you appear to have a bit of an anti communist thing going on there
Atheism is mostly a recent phenomenon; hence your sample for such a statistic would be biased. And yes, I'm not too fond of the commies.

SS

Milky way

Moves
11 Dec 05

So fire protects the match box or lighter?!! Sounds crazy to me.

TM

Moves
11 Dec 05

Atheism is mostly a recent phenomenon; hence your sample for such a statistic would be biased. And yes, I'm not too fond of the commies.
You have to admit thought that religion is the basis for many wars.
makes me want to burst into song
Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don’t understand

Fools like me,who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep,for their beliefs
Do you kill on god’s command?

A country that’s divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased,no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand...

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 Dec 05

We are all wicked, fallen creatures, unworthy of breath since the moment we were babes. That's why we all need Jesus' precious blood to cover us so that we may be spared judgement. You see, we were created to have fellowship with God. He grew tired of the Void and thought humans would make good chatting partners. That means we are all the most precious and valuable jewels of Creation.

Make sense?

Moves
11 Dec 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
But not virtuous. According to lucifershammer, it is impossible for an atheist to be virtuous.
The dictionary defines virtuous to be:
1. Having or showing virtue, especially moral excellence: led a virtuous life.
2. Possessing or characterized by chastity; pure: a virtuous woman.

I somewhat disagree with you because the dictionary definition states someone virtuous has moral excellence, I don't believe not believing in God is immoral and assuming someone leaves a good and morally good life I don't see why an atheist can't be virtuous.

Could you explain your post a bit more, explaining why it would be impossible and quote what lucifershammer said and also give me the source so I understand your perspective better.