Who Condemns the Open Promotion of Hatred on SF?

Who Condemns the Open Promotion of Hatred on SF?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
26 May 13

Originally posted by Taoman
Forum Guidelines:
"Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relate to gender, race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sensitive issues."
---------------------------------------------------
Radic ...[text shortened]... s playing right into their hands like some insightless ultraright redneck fools on this forum.
Those forum guidelines are just legal CYA (cover your ass).

I am not in favor of censorship, except in the case of spamming.

T

Moves
26 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
No you miss the point again and again which is everyone should stand against radical terrorism and cold blooded murder and if a group or sect will not openly do so then they should come under the law or leave the country. It is not enough to keep wittering on about moderate groups - they are not the issue, the religious core and senior leadership ...[text shortened]... hese atrocities, rooting out the individuals concerned and handing them over to the authorities.
I agree with you. It is wrong to not so differentiate the innocent from the guilty. Just telling everyone AGAIN AND AGAIN, POST AFTER POST to abolish and damn Muslims is blind unthinking prejudice and part of a serious problem everywhere.

My fellow Australians as well as Americans, British and other free innocent Christian, Islamic, Jewish and Buddhist people have been killed by murderous radical Islamist actions, and they indeed need to be brought to account and fought against strongly. But inciting hatred for all Moslem people is idiotic and self-defeating as well as being totally at odds with any pretension to spirituality.

To throw them all together is the same as saying all good Christians are like Hitler or that all Germans are like him, neither of which I have any rational reason to believe.

T

Moves
26 May 13

The moderators of this site are allowing total abandonment of the rules of guidance of this forum, and they are the greatest at fault. Where is the FORUM MODERATING LEADERSHIP of this site?

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
26 May 13

I agree with you. It is wrong to not so differentiate the innocent from the guilty. Just telling everyone AGAIN AND AGAIN, POST AFTER POST to abolish and damn Muslims is blind unthinking prejudice and part of a serious problem everywhere.

My fellow Australians as well as your fellow Americans and also other free innocent Christian, Islamic, Jewish and Bud ...[text shortened]... Hitler or that all Germans are like him, neither of which I have any rational reason to believe.
Have you not seen on the TV Islamic leaders actively recruiting people
and instructing them to go and commit murder and destruction?
They are everywhere. Even in Britain, which is why the Home
Secretary is trying to deport them.

You don't see the Pope or the Archbishop of Canterbury or
the Chief Rabbi doing that do you?

Only Islamic leaders do this. That is why Islam is evil.
It preaches nothing except death and destruction and
that dogmatic approach prevails.

Islam is a cancer and it should be surgically removed.

Stop all funding of Islamic institutions and begin a campaign
to explain to the world what Islam is really all about.

Islam is a religion of war, death and destruction. Not peace.

Their motto is convert or die. Die by their hand as an infidel.
What a stupid backward ignorant oppressive religion it is.

T

Moves
26 May 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Those forum guidelines are just legal CYA (cover your ass).

I am not in favor of censorship, except in the case of spamming.
Why have guidelines at all?

Why have laws at all?

Wise administration knows there is a balance with censorship, avoiding the extremes of total abandonment of rules of conduct and the other extreme of the suppression of free speech.

Free speech is to be held in balance with the other well known human rights.

I admire your courage in the fight against spamming.

T

Moves
26 May 13

Originally posted by caissad4
Even if no one else will condemn the hatred exhibited in this forum, I will.
BTW, Hitler formed his own Nazi Christian Church.
Thank you, caissad4.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 May 13
1 edit

The moderators of this site are allowing total abandonment of the rules of guidance of this forum, and they are the greatest at fault. Where is the FORUM MODERATING LEADERSHIP of this site?
In my opinion the moderators are doing a good job. If anything, they can at times be too strict in stiffling free speech.

The instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
In my opinion the moderators are doing a good job. If anything, they can at times be too strict in stiffling free speech.

The instructor
Yeah, I can see that. You are still here.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Yeah, I can see that. You are still here.
HalleluYah !!! Praise the lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 May 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
All Islam should be abolished.
So how do you propose to do that?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
So how do you propose to do that?
We could elect a president that will insist that the Saudi King bow to God instead of him bowing to the Saudi king like our current deceiver-in-chief president.

The instructor

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
27 May 13
3 edits

Why have guidelines at all?

Why have laws at all?

Wise administration knows there is a balance with censorship, avoiding the extremes of total abandonment of rules of conduct and the other extreme of the suppression of free speech.

Free speech is to be held in balance with the other well known human rights.

I admire your courage in the fight against spamming.
As I already said, the site needs to cover its ass.

I say let the ugliness be revealed. They only undermine their own credibility by posting it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 May 13

My fellow Australians as well as Americans, British and other free innocent Christian, Islamic, Jewish and Buddhist pe ...[text shortened]... Hitler or that all Germans are like him, neither of which I have any rational reason to believe.
Is there any difference between wanting Islam abolished and wanting Christianity abolished? The latter has been called for in this forum more times than I can remember and no one batted an eyelid.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
27 May 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Is there any difference between wanting Islam abolished and wanting Christianity abolished? The latter has been called for in this forum more times than I can remember and no one batted an eyelid.
Perhaps it's just that there are few (none?) Muslims on the forum, whereas there are plenty of Christians.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
We could elect a president that will insist that the Saudi King bow to God instead of him bowing to the Saudi king like our current deceiver-in-chief president.

The instructor
We COULD I suppose. Of course when we get cut off from Saudi oil we can all run our cars on converted peanut oil or corn oil. Of course that would mean converting all our cars to diesel but what the hey, it can be done.