While Rajk999 is Gone

While Rajk999 is Gone

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Apr 18

Originally posted by @leunammi
You criticize others for what you think they do, mainly church. What do you do, why is it so hard?
Trying to change the topic ?

Did I not quote what Jesus said pertaining to the .. I never knew you.. phrase?
Is there something difficult to understand there?

l

Moves
17 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
Trying to change the topic ?

Did I not quote what Jesus said pertaining to the .. I never knew you.. phrase?
Is there something difficult to understand there?
I am not trying to change anything, I asked you a question, and then added to it as an edit.

First part
You come down hard on those that attend churches. My question to you is a simple one, do you yourself attend a church? If not a church a kingdom hall as some suggest? Why is that so hard. If you are so adamant against churches, this should be easy for you. Rajk999, do you attend any church?

Second part.
Please tells us what "I never knew you" means so there is no confusion, if you quoted Jesus what is your interpretation of this passage? Is that too hard? How do you take "I never knew you"? so that nobody is confused.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Apr 18

You criticize others for what you think they do, mainly church. What do you do, why is it so hard?
Rajk doesn't want to tell you he belongs to a sect of men that verbally brutalize their wives and children into submission by making them memorize the words of Jesus.

I know you didn't want to hear that, but Rajk has no sense of humor.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Apr 18
1 edit

I am not trying to change anything, I asked you a question, and then added to it as an edit.

First part
You come down hard on those that attend churches. My question to you is a simple one, do you yourself attend a church? If not a church a kingdom hall as some suggest? Why is that so hard. If you are so adamant against churches, this should be eas ...[text shortened]... his passage? Is that too hard? How do you take "I never knew you"? so that nobody is confused.
First Part : I dont ask neither do I answer personal questions.

Second Part: Jesus said he never knew those who are evil and sinful. He was addressing those who are workers of iniquity. For a Christian to professes to believe in Christ, and to take that phrase and use it willynilly and apply it to someone who does not believe as he does, means that Christian is a fraud. [this is what Second Son did and apparently you agree with him]

My reason for not answering personal questions is that Im here to discuss the doctrine of Christ and the Apostles. What I do, what you do what sonship does, what second son does in your personal lives is of no relevance to what Jesus preached and what Jesus said is required to enter the Kingdom of God.

Do you think your first question is relevant?

l

Moves
17 Apr 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Rajk doesn't want to tell you he belongs to a sect of men that verbally brutalize their wives and children into submission by making them memorize the words of Jesus.

I think Raj spends an awful amount of time judging folks around here for their church going activities and how they are brainwashed. It should be a no brainier to state if you do or don't attend a church oneself. He criticizes those that do not mouth the words he wants to hear and that they agree with him, even then he finds a reason to call one names.

The default, "I don't answer personal questions" is not an answer at all. In this regard, one can only assume.

l

Moves
17 Apr 18

First Part : I dont ask neither do I answer personal questions.

Second Part: Jesus said he never knew those who are evil and sinful. He was addressing those who are workers of iniquity. For a Christian to professes to believe in Christ, and to take that phrase and use it willynilly and apply it to someone who does not believe as he does, means that Chri ...[text shortened]... s said is required to enter the Kingdom of God.

This is why my question is relevant. You judge others in the forum about what they believe and apply the reasoning to their church teachings, I have seen it first hand. You call people names like church rats and others. This is a 'personal' attack on an individual, you are making it personal. Now, because you made it personal regarding church and what others believe, it is only fair to ask you, do you attend a church?

Stop hiding behind the "I don't answer personal questions" mantra, it's what a true coward does, this is not hard stuff.

Let me ask you another not so personal question, but maybe you think it is. I don't know.

Do you think the way you talk to people in this forum is following the commandments of Jesus?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Apr 18

You are making a bigger a$$ of yourself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Apr 18
1 edit

This is why my question is relevant. You judge others in the forum about what they believe and apply the reasoning to their church teachings, I have seen it first hand. You call people names like church rats and others. This is a 'personal' attack on an individual, you are making it personal. ...[text shortened]...

Do you think the way you talk to people in this forum is following the commandments of Jesus?
Jesus will judge whether or not I am following his commandments.
I have not judged whether anyone is following Jesus commandments
I dont peoples personal lives.

I am speaking of the doctrine preached by some of the posters.
The doctrine of Jesus Christ has been removed from churches
Now churches preach faith only.
I condemn the doctrine of churches

As for personal attacks I get that all the time as well... from you too

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Apr 18

I think Raj spends an awful amount of time judging folks around here for their church going activities and how they are brainwashed. It should be a no brainier to state if you do or don't attend a church oneself. He criticizes those that do not mouth the words he wants to hear and that they agree with him, even then he finds a reason to call one names.
...[text shortened]... don't answer personal questions" is not an answer at all. In this regard, one can only assume.
Rajk says things I know I would never hear from Jesus. It's strange that Rajk keeps saying he hears Jesus, then echos things antithetical to the instructions found in the New Testament about living a life that glorifies God and edifies Christ's church.

I've tried, but I think he really hates me. I'm a lovable guy you know! 😉

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Apr 18

You are making a bigger a$$ of yourself.
The story of my life.

l

Moves
17 Apr 18

Who are you to say anyone is preaching a different Jesus? Your concept of Jesus is not what Jesus says. Jesus says he is the Son of God. God said this is His beloved Son. Jesus said God is Greater. Paul said God is the head of Jesus... If you choose to add to that then thats up to you.

What is wrong is when Christians like YOU separate Christians into ...[text shortened]... to b more like Christ. Nobody here does that .. not you not any other Christian. Shame on you.
Who are you to say anyone is preaching a different Jesus? Your concept of Jesus is not what Jesus says. Jesus says he is the Son of God. God said this is His beloved Son. Jesus said God is Greater. Paul said God is the head of Jesus... If you choose to add to that then thats up to you.

I will add this scripture because it has been overlooked.

Matthew 1:20-25 King James Version (KJV)

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

Matthew 1:20-25 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

20 But when he had considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” 22 Now all this took place to fulfill what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet: 23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us.” 24 And Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife, 25 but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus.

Matthew 1:20-25 New International Version (NIV)

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” 22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). 24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

The greek word for God in Matt 1:20 is theos. The greek word for God in John 1:1 is theos.

Do you see now that Jesus is God?

l

Moves
17 Apr 18

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Apr 18

If you truly followed Jesus' commandments you wouldn't be half so ugly mean as you sound.

And we could have a civil discussion. But you're so convinced of your own righteousness you leave little room in your heart for the love of God toward your fellow man.

If you're following Jesus, and you're like him, then I don't want to know your Jesus.

The Jesus I know said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord."

That's the Jesus I hear.

And that same Jesus spoke in Isaiah 44:6 and Revelation 22:13.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Apr 18
1 edit

I will add this scripture because it has been overl ...[text shortened]... 1:20 is theos. The greek word for God in John 1:1 is theos.

Do you see now that Jesus is God?
NO !! That is the proof?
Was God mistaken all the times God refereed to Jesus as His Son ?
How about Christ ... he did not know he was God apparently.
He stupidly kept on calling God His Father. .. poor guy.
What about Paul .. he said God was the HEAD OF Christ.

I guess Jesus, and Paul and God too should visit your church pastor to get the truth.
None of them seem to have this thing clearly figured out.

Look a few verses down from your Matt quote

And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way. (Matthew 2:12 KJV)

God warned the wise men not to return Herod
I thought God was the baby that was just born ?

Oh .. thats the mysterious part ... lol 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Apr 18
1 edit

If you truly followed Jesus' commandments you wouldn't be half so ugly mean as you sound.

And we could have a civil discussion. But you're so convinced of your own righteousness you leave little room in your heart for the love of God toward your fellow man.

If you're following Jesus, and you're like him, then I don't want to know your Jesus.

The ...[text shortened]... ."

That's the Jesus I hear.

And that same Jesus spoke in Isaiah 44:6 and Revelation 22:13.
I remember the very first comment you made to me some months ago was an insult .and I did not even know you.

You want to have a civil discussion after that?