Which sin do you do the best?

Which sin do you do the best?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
I appreciate that... However I would hope you can also note that my spelling (with the
aid of my browsers built in spell checker) is not actually that bad...

And is certainly understandable....

At least I hope it is.
I could use a built-in spell checker. It mike let me look smart too. 😏

No, it want.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 Feb 13
2 edits

From the Womb a 1st Class Garbage Can, filled with Depravity and Weakness in the Face of Temptation.
Over the decades since, all manner of temptation's been triggered. Lust and Sin have spilled out:

8) Sins of the Tongue (overt)

9) Mental Attitude Sins (covert)

Plus a Groaning Dumpster splattered, from time to time, with the debris of well earned expertise harvested from the field of the Arrogance Skills:

a) Self Justification;

b) Self Deception;

c) Self Absorption.

Imagine, the Person behind the Impeccable Character (including the Attributes of Absolute Justice & Holiness or Perfect Integrity) which must condem sin, also, found a way to satisfy His Justice through the Substitutionary Work of His Uniquely Born Son and offered it as a Gift.

Edit: Enjoy...

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
From the Womb a 1st Class Garbage Can, filled with Depravity and Weakness in the Face of Temptation.
Over the decades since, all manner of temptation's been triggered. Lust and Sin have spilled out:

8) Sins of the Tongue (overt)

9) Mental Attitude Sins (covert)

Plus a Groaning Dumpster splattered, from time to time, with the debris of well ea ...[text shortened]... Justice through the Substitutionary Work of His Uniquely Born Son and offered it as a Gift.
is this some sort of free-form jazz approach to the written language?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie

is this some sort of free-form jazz approach to the written language?
Onomatopoeia in high gear.

Glad you asked. Thanks.