Wheres the proof?

Wheres the proof?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Wow, you really shook me to the core with that one. Why don't you respond to the actual post? Did you think somehow we wouldn't notice you are repeating yourself? Did you forget your meds again?
I guess you really brought me down with that shot, huh?

I DON'T KNOW OF ANY INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
I guess you really brought me down with that shot, huh?

I DON'T KNOW OF ANY INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS OF OUR SPECIES. 😏
What you are really saying is you refuse to accept what ARE intermediate species that have been known for 100 years. All you do is point out failures of the system with fakes like Piltdown man, known to be a fake for about 100 years now but you, in your near geniusness, keeps on bringing that one up like that will convince anyone of the vast conspiracy of atheists trying to take over the world and defeat christianity and allow Satan to rule the Earth.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
What you are really saying is you refuse to accept what ARE intermediate species that have been known for 100 years. All you do is point out failures of the system with fakes like Piltdown man, known to be a fake for about 100 years now but you, in your near geniusness, keeps on bringing that one up like that will convince anyone of the vast conspiracy of atheists trying to take over the world and defeat christianity and allow Satan to rule the Earth.
Well, if evolutionists are going to put forth fake transitional fossils from ape to human then they should be pointed out as failures of the system. Apparently some evolutionists have not gotten the word that all the transitional fossils from ape to human have been either faked or misinterpreted. So what is wrong with pointing that out? Nothing, in my opinion. 😏

No Transitional Forms - The Evolution Conspiracy

&list=PL8EE3FF5161B5C687

Moves
15 Apr 15

No Transitional Forms - The Evolution Conspiracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8W88otaPeU&list=PL8EE3FF5161B5C687
...we ought to see cats and we ought to see dogs and we ought to see cogs and dats...

LMFAO!

That's so dumb it's hilarious. I guess now I know where that retard actor (whose name I keep forgetting) got his crocoduck idea from.

Cogs and dats? Wtf! 😵

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 15

Originally posted by C Hess
...we ought to see cats and we ought to see dogs and we ought to see cogs and dats...

LMFAO!

That's so dumb it's hilarious. I guess now I know where that retard actor (whose name I keep forgetting) got his crocoduck idea from.

Cogs and dats? Wtf! 😵
Where are they, numbnuts?

Moves
16 Apr 15

Where are they, numbnuts?
You'll find cogs and dats the same place you find giants and dinosaur dragons, in the wild imaginations of a creatard mind only. Close your eyes now. Can you see them? Yep, there they are. Oh, and look, there's a mamster and a... a house?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Apr 15

You'll find cogs and dats the same place you find giants and dinosaur dragons, in the wild imaginations of a creatard mind only. Close your eyes now. Can you see them? Yep, there they are. Oh, and look, there's a mamster and a... a house?
Numbnuts!

Moves
16 Apr 15

Numbnuts!
Creationist!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15

Creationist!
That's no insult to me. I am happy to claim that name, even Young Earth Creationists is fine. 😏

Moves
17 Apr 15

That's no insult to me. 😏
Wait! Are you saying you tried to insult me? What does it matter to a genius what a near genius have to say? 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Apr 15

Wait! Are you saying you tried to insult me? What does it matter to a genius what a near genius have to say? 😏
You would not know the meaning of numbnuts since you are such a numbnuts. Ha.