When Pity can be downfall

When Pity can be downfall

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
10 Jun 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Do you agree with genocide?
I agree with nothing, I deny nothing and I assume nothing.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have tried to explain that to him, but to no avail.
No you didn't, you hid behind your 'I'm not offering any personal comments' jive.

rc

Moves
10 Jun 15
3 edits

No you didn't, you hid behind your 'I'm not offering any personal comments' jive.
I did, I had a detailed discussion of why it was not genocide but a judicial execution. I even provided references to the Amekalites and how they fomented war. My position has not changed. Why that should be difficult for you to accept I cannot say.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15

I agree with nothing, I deny nothing and I assume nothing.
Strange really, coming from man who claimed to able to evaluate the evidence with his own mind. Now you seem to be unable to think for yourself and offer an opinion. I guess that's what being closed minded and ignorant does to someone. 😀

rc

Moves
10 Jun 15

Strange really, coming from man who claimed to able to evaluate the evidence with his own mind. Now you seem to be unable to think for yourself and offer an opinion. I guess that's what being closed minded and ignorant does to someone. 😀
whatever rocks your world PK.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15

I did, I had a detailed discussion of why it was not genocide but a judicial execution. I even provided references to the Amekalites and how they fomented war. My position has not changed. Why that should be difficult for you to accept I cannot say.
We also agreed on a definition of genocide, I then asked if the actions of the Isarelites fitted this description we agreed upon and I was met with your 'I'm not offering a personal opinion' jive. Basically, you bottled it, which lets be honest, is nothing new.

rc

Moves
10 Jun 15

We also agreed on a definition of genocide, I then asked if the actions of the Isarelites fitted this description we agreed upon and I was met with your 'I'm not offering a personal opinion' jive. Basically, you bottled it, which lets be honest, is nothing new.
Fine whatever.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15

whatever rocks your world PK.
Out of curiosity, when you used to claim you 'evaluated the evidence with your own mind' but then had admit you did nothing of the sort and were in fact 'closed minded'and 'ignorant', which you would never deny. Why were you lying?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15
1 edit

Fine whatever.
Don't claim you explained when you actually do nothing of the sort. You dodged it.

rc

Moves
10 Jun 15

Out of curiosity, when you used to claim you 'evaluated the evidence with your own mind' but then had admit you did nothing of the sort and were in fact 'closed minded'and 'ignorant', which you would never deny. Why were you lying?
lying, no i think i was being sarcastic

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15
1 edit

lying, no i think i was being sarcastic
Now you're lying about your lying.

First it was a matter of 'expediency' then a 'joke', now your claiming it was 'sarcasm'?! 😲

rc

Moves
10 Jun 15

Don't claim you explained when you actually do nothing of the sort. That's called lying.
I stated that I thought the action fomented by the Amekalites was war and the response was judicial execution, if that appears to you to be a lie, then so be it, far from me to argue with your delusions.

rc

Moves
10 Jun 15
1 edit

Now you're lying about your lying.
if you say so then it must be true. Obviously you know what I meant better than I did myself. In fact you know it better to such an extent that you can simply make up anything you like and say that's what I was really thinking.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15

I stated that I thought the action fomented by the Amekalites was war and the response was judicial execution, if that appears to you to be a lie, then so be it, far from me to argue with your delusions.
I edited my text, lying was a tad harsh.

So your inability to answer a straight forward question is down to my apparent delusions. I see............😕

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 Jun 15

if you say so then it must be true. Obviously you know what I meant better than I did myself. In fact you know it better to such an extent that you can simply make up anything you like and say that's what I was really thinking.
There was no sarcasm involved, you know and I know it. Quit with this silly pretence.