What's more important?

What's more important?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
29 Nov 08
1 edit

The flood or the stock market? I say the stock market. You can pray for the stock market , but you can't pray for the flood.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
29 Nov 08

What's more important, the flood or Pamela Anderson? I say Pamela Anderson. Floods come and go, but her implants will be forever.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
What's more important, the flood or Pamela Anderson? I say Pamela Anderson. Floods come and go, but her implants will be forever.
Not necessarily. Implants often come and go as well.

s

England

Moves
29 Nov 08

The flood or the stock market? I say the stock market. You can pray for the stock market , but you can't pray for the flood.
they will be trading up to the last minute, as before the flood and as they were in sodom

s

England

Moves
29 Nov 08

same i say both come and go in thier own way

Cape Town

Moves
29 Nov 08

Why cant you pray for the flood? And why does being able to pray for something make it important?

s

England

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
Why cant you pray for the flood? And why does being able to pray for something make it important?
do you want to pray for a flood????? praying for something is important to the person at time of praying, genraly tho if they get it or it becomes unimportant they think the pray had little to do with it

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
29 Nov 08

What's more important, the stock market, or what's coming next?

And just what do you think is coming next?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
30 Nov 08

Originally posted by josephw

Christmas; a big fiesta for us pagans
😵

Moves
30 Nov 08

For me it's the flood. The flood changed the way I approach the Bible.

With global warming doing its thing, you can't pray for the flood but you can pray concerning the flood (and I would argue that one is praying concerning the stock market also, not for it).

rural North Dakota

Moves
08 Dec 08

Originally posted by josephw

Read the book of Revelation. Things are falling in line. Next? A One World Government.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Dec 08

Originally posted by ale1552
Read the book of Revelation. Things are falling in line. Next? A One World Government.
Could be! Either way, it's an exciting time to be alive.

w

Moves
09 Dec 08
1 edit

Wait just a darn minute, if we have another great flood it will cause the stock market to tank.

It's a trick question!!!!