What the???????

What the???????

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
13 Mar 09

I have just read that the Pope has declared he is not infallible. Well, I think he might be mistaken about that. Any thoughts? 🙄

Moves
13 Mar 09

Originally posted by muppyman
I have just read that the Pope has declared he is not infallible. Well, I think he might be mistaken about that. Any thoughts? 🙄
Logicaly it is either true or he is a liar...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 09

No, he didn't.

s

England

Moves
13 Mar 09

did he not say hes not inflamable

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
13 Mar 09

Yes, yes, but did he say "Simon says, I'm not infallible?" Because as the good catholics on this board will tell you...it doesn't count if he didn't say simon says.

Cape Town

Moves
13 Mar 09

Originally posted by TheSkipper
Yes, yes, but did he say "Simon says, I'm not infallible?" Because as the good catholics on this board will tell you...it doesn't count if he didn't say simon says.
So he could theoretically say "Simon says I am not infallible when I don't say 'Simon says' first".

w

Moves
13 Mar 09
3 edits

Well I guess that could mean only one thing. That would mean I am the Pope. Why wansn't I informed of this? 😛

I'm glad he can claim this. If only Saint Peter could have been as perfect.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
13 Mar 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
So he could theoretically say "Simon says I am not infallible when I don't say 'Simon says' first".
Future headline: 2089 - Pope Simon I forced to resign - burden of having EVERYTHING he says taken as infallible proves too much....

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
13 Mar 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Future headline: 2089 - Pope Simon I forced to resign - burden of having EVERYTHING he says taken as infallible proves too much....
hahaha!

m

Moves
13 Mar 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
no wonder the popehood of simon petered out.

m

Moves
13 Mar 09

Thou art peter.. a rock...and if anyone calls you infallible, throw yoursef through their window in protest.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 09

Thou art peter.. a rock...and if anyone calls you infallible, throw yoursef through their window in protest.
Is this just a Catholic-bashing session or do you actually have something of real substance to say?

d

Break-twitching

Moves
14 Mar 09

The Pope wipes his arse after each crap and put his pants on one leg at a time so, yes, he is very fallible. God alone is infallible.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Mar 09

Originally posted by dystoniac
The Pope wipes his arse after each crap and put his pants on one leg at a time so, yes, he is very fallible. God alone is infallible.
God probably thought, "What the hell was I thinking with this freewill thing."

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
14 Mar 09
1 edit

Heh, nice pun. 😏