What the Bible Tells About Salvation with God

What the Bible Tells About Salvation with God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Apr 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
Wolfgang59, i would be careful if i were you. The Great Day of the Lord comes sooner that anyone believes. You will experience it too. Notice i say, you WILL experience it. And don't think you won't. Every one will experience it, there is no getting away from it.

On that Day, every man woman and child will know where they stand with God. You will see yourself as God sees you. It won't matter if you believe in Him or not.
I say to you Pudgenik that those who do not worship the FSM will spend
eternity boiling in minestrone soup.

Be careful!

The FSM will judge you!
(Note that I say WILL. Everyone will be judged by him.)

Go eat some pasta and contemplate that.

I'm praying for you.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
But being completely offensive and disrespectful to another's religion is "okay"??
Suzianne I respect most of your opinions/beliefs but the "others" drive me to despair.

I mean no offense to anyone except the terminally ignorant.

K

Moves
21 Apr 14

King James Version
=================
John 10: 10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 3: 36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

K

Moves
29 Apr 14

Matthew, John, and Peter did witness Christ as resurrected? They saw Him alive after death. When they wrote about Him, the writers were eye witnesses.

King James Version
===============
Matthew 28: 9, 10
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

Acts 1: 1-3
The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,

Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

II Peter 1: 16
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

K

Moves
02 May 14

The bible tells us concerning Christ. . .

King James Version
===============
Romans 8: 31, 32
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

K

Moves
04 May 14

the bible tells us that Christ died for the sins of the people in the world.

King James Version
==============

Matthew 23: 37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

John 15: 13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

K

Moves
07 May 14

Hello All Others,
Is this the 1st prophecy including Christ?

King James Version
==============
Genesis 3: 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 May 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Anyone believing the bible is instructive is lazy and stupid.
Pretty aggressive, insulting and inaccurate. I believe the bible is instructive and I'm neither lazy nor stupid.

K

Moves
08 May 14
2 edits

To all who are redeemed by Christ into eternal life after being human. . .

King James version
==============

Psalms 100: 5a, 5b
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting. . .

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
But being completely offensive and disrespectful to another's religion is "okay"??
Yes.

The answer was yes last time you asked, and it's still yes now, and it will be
yes at all times in the future as well.

So you don't need to ask that question any more.

Try to imagine what your religion looks like to someone who doesn't believe any
of it is true.

Your religion is telling us that we are inherently so bad that we deserve to be executed
unless we jump through hoops for your god.

Now ask yourself why we should respect that?

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Pretty aggressive, insulting and inaccurate. I believe the bible is instructive and I'm neither lazy nor stupid.
Nah, it's just missing one word.

Being.

As in "'Being' lazy and stupid".

Anyone can be stupid and or lazy at any given time, without being
inherently stupid or lazy in general.

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by josephw
Thing is though, is that everyone posting in this forum knows that Jesus is Lord.

They just won't believe it! 😉
Don't be silly.

Everyone on this forum knows that god doesn't really exist, that there is no
afterlife, and Jesus is a myth.

It's just some people can't bring themselves to admit it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
Don't be silly.

Everyone on this forum knows that god doesn't really exist, that there is no
afterlife, and Jesus is a myth.

It's just some people can't bring themselves to admit it.
Any person with at least minimum intelligence should know that the heavens and earth could not exist without God creating them. So where does that leave you?

P

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Is there really anyone on this RHP website that is truly interested to know what the bible tells about how to be saved in Christ Jesus? If so, please express your sincere and personal concern about this. If you are not concerned, please don't leave any posts.

King James Version
==============
John 3: 16, 17
For God so loved the world, that he gav ...[text shortened]... not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Please don't take this as an insult.

I know what you have typed, this quote - "For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." And it is true!

Jesus states, "no one can go to the Father but through me" .

With these two statements, many churches will use to fit their own teachings. But their teachings are not always what is ment.

Understand, all scripture agrees with itself. So when we hear the 'one liners' caution should be used.

Where am i going with this, you say. Read Matthew, where Jesus states, "blessed are the peacemakers", "blessed are the poor in spirit". In all these statements, not once does he say, and you must know me too.

You see, by doing these things. Like loving your neighbor as yourself, Jesus is already present.

Paul states, "those who know the Law will be judged by the Law, and those who do not know the Law, will be judged by the Law written in their hearts."
Well what is the Law? It is the Law of God. It is also what Jesus is. Is not Jesus the Word of God? The Word and the Law are One, as God is One. So if the Law is written in your heart Jesus is already there.

P

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Yes, humans, thinking they know something about the supernatural.
You don't know me sonhouse, if you did, if you really knew me you'ld be amazed.