What!? Not Talk About the Trinity ?

What!? Not Talk About the Trinity ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
I never asked you that so how can you already answer it. You are a comedian.

In any event you get the point. You cannot judge who believes and who does not.

God alone knows who his followers are, and who gets into the Kingdom .. not you.
The only thing you should concern yourself with is not if I can tell who is saved, but what
does scripture say. It isn't a funny topic since if people listen to you Hell is in front of them
and you led them there.

It doesn't matter what I believe, it does matter what God says about the topic and those
things I have shared which you refused to address directly. You claim believing in Jesus
is not required, Jesus says other wise that those that do not believe are condemned
already. You say it doesn't matter if anyone has God in their lives now, but the Word of
God says if you do not have His Spirit you do not belong to God.

So I may not know who his followers are, but I do know according to scripture who is
not, and that is those that don't have Jesus in this life. You can claim otherwise, but that
just puts you at odds with scripture.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
The only thing you should concern yourself with is not if I can tell who is saved, but what
does scripture say. It isn't a funny topic since if people listen to you Hell is in front of them
and you led them there.

It doesn't matter what I believe, it does matter what God says about the topic and those
things I have shared which you refused to address ...[text shortened]... ave Jesus in this life. You can claim otherwise, but that
just puts you at odds with scripture.
You lack understanding.

The longest sermon by Jesus called the Sermon on the Mount which takes up 3 chapters in Matthew, Jesus did not once :
- speak of himself
- said that he was the Son of God or that he was God
- neither commanded people to believe in Him.
- neither tell anyone to call his name for 5 minutes

NOT ONCE!! And this was a sermon that many thousands listened to and beleved and were astonished at his doctrine. Modern Christianity has screwed your brain over so badly you have no clue what is right and wrong anymore.

In this sermon Jesus gave people the tools to enter the Kingdom of God, which centers around brotherly love, charity, good works and righteous living. These are the commandments of Jesus and following this gets someone into the Kingdom of God. Therefore the most important advice you can give people to avoid eternal death is to follow the commandments of Jesus.

You and your mouth doctrine are very very far from Christ and from the Kingdom of God

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Aug 16

You lack understanding.

The longest sermon by Jesus called the Sermon on the Mount which takes up 3 chapters in Matthew, Jesus did not once :
- speak of himself

NOT ONCE!! And this was a serm ...[text shortened]... Jesus.

You and your mouth doctrine are very very far from Christ and from the Kingdom of God
Accepting some scripture while ignoring others just shows you are cherry picking text just
to make it fit what you want nothing more. I've given you clear text to look at you refuse
to deal with those instead you bring up another meaningless point to discussion to avoid
what was clearing right in your face.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Aug 16

Accepting some scripture while ignoring others just shows you are cherry picking text just
to make it fit what you want nothing more. I've given you clear text to look at you refuse
to deal with those instead you bring up another meaningless point to discussion to avoid
what was clearing right in your face.
Everybody cherrypicks. The wise pick the sweet cherries. The foolish pick the ... you know what kind. 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Aug 16

You lack understanding.

Your's is lacking, as we will see below.

- speak of himself

First of all that is an arbitrary criteria.
Secondly, it is not true.
Thirdly, the whole book of Matthew concerns Jesus who will save his people from their sins. (Matt. 1:21)

" And she will bear a son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins."

Jesus not only as King, but Savior too, is an underlying theme of the whole book.
He is the King Savior. He is the Savior to bring men into God's administration and government. Men must "repent for the kingdom" .

And His establishing His new covenant for the forgiveness secured in His shed blood is highlighted just before His crucifixion.

" For this is My blood of the covenant, which is being poured out for many for forgiveness of sins." (26:28)

Now we turn to the message from chapter 5 through 8. Jesus does speak of Himself -

"Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and while speaking lies, say every evil thing against you BECAUSE OF ME,

Rejoice and exult, for your reward is great in the heavens; for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (5:11,12)

He speaks of Himself in every instance where He draws a contrast between what was written in the old law and what He now teaches. For example -

" You have heard that it was said to the ancients, You shall not murder, and whoever murders shall be liable to the judgment.

BUT I SAY TO YOU that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to the judgment.... etc.

You have heard that it was said, You shall not commit adultery.

BUT I SAY TO YOU that every one who looks at a woman in order to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (5:21,22a; 27,28)

These are verses of the teaching point to Himself and to His authority.

He speaks of Himself in chapter 7:21 inconnection to those admitted into the kingdom of the heavens in the millennium:

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord. will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but he who does the will of My Father who is in the heavens. (7:21) [/b]

He goes on to say many hypocrites will come saying that they did this or that in His name and He will tell them they were lawless and command that they depart from Him.

I know you love this verse. But I don't think you appreciate all the implications of it in the larger context.

1.) The warning DOES NOT tell people NOT to call "Lord, Lord". Any insistence that Matt. 7:21 discourages people from calling Jesus as Lord is a twisting of the warning.

2.) Since it is obvious that they should regard JESUS as the Lord, this DOES constituted Jesus speaking of Himself.

3.) The warning is that if we confess Him as the Lord, we should have Him as Lord in reality and do His Father's will. He taught all the things concerning the will of His Father.

4.) The warning does not say they loose eternal life. It says they will not enter into the kingdom of the heavens.

Someone may call on the Lord Jesus and miss the reward of the millennial kingdom.

" If anyone's work which he has built upon the foundation [Christ] remains, he will receive a reward.

If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:14,15)

In the "Sermon on the Mount" then Jesus did speak concerning Himself.
Since the book as also about Jesus the Son of God His teaching is that as He lived His Father's will so should all His disciples live the Father's will in order to enter into the kingdom of the heavens.

To be LIKE Him is therefore certainly to speak pointing to Himself.

Bogus complaints down the line.

It is arbitrary the Son of God is not mentioned explicitly in that portion. Every mention of His Father implies He is the Son of God anyway.

" ... but he who does the will of My Father who is in the heavens ..." (7:21)

If He did not command people to believe in Him in that section, then He would not emphasis that it is calling Him "Lord, Lord" and doing the will of His Father which is of utmost importance to the kingdom.

In other words you must first believe that He is Lord.

" Not everyone who says to ME, Lord, Lord ..."

He obviously wants His followers to believe that He is the Lord Jesus. And He is One who speaks what no other human being speaks. His words are the solid rock upon which you may build your life's house. If you do not build upon HIS WORDS the wind, rain, and floods of the troubles of this life will wreck your house (Matt.7:24-28)

The section ends with the people realizing He spoke with an authority that no teachers of the established religion could speak, even though it was of God in the OT -

" And when Jesus finished these words, the crowds were astonished at His teaching, For He taught them as One having authority and not like their scribes." (Matt. 7:29)

NOT ONCE!! And this was a sermon that many thousands listened to and beleved and were astonished at his doctrine. Modern Christianity has screwed your brain over so badly you have no clue what is right and wrong anymore.

And the medicine you come along with is bad.
And frankly, the testimony you bear here is not much better.

So you can point out corruption in Christianity. Plenty people can do that.
Sometimes what you do amounts to not much more than Balaam's professional cursing at the request of the enemies of God's elect.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Aug 16
3 edits

In this sermon Jesus gave people the tools to enter the Kingdom of God, which centers around brotherly love, charity, good works and righteous living. These are the commandments of Jesus and following this gets someone into the Kingdom of God. Therefore the most important advice you can give people to avoid eternal death is to follow the commandments of Jesus.

Matthew as a gospel is not isolated and independent from the rest of the New Testament. The demand set up in Matthew is only met by the supply established in John.

The LIFE in John is the supply given to enable the believers to meet the demand of the kingdom of the heavens in Matthew.

Matthew itself hints that it is the NATURE imparted into Christ's followers that alone can produce the FRUIT of the kingdom and the will of His Father.

" A good tree cannot produce bad fruit. neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit." (7:18)

The life of the tree is emphasized. In the life is the nature of that life.
This is a heads up that we need the Gospel of life and Christ as "the life" to get a full picture of the new covenant.

Also it is foolish to think the forgiveness of sins is not an intrinsic part of living under the King's administration in the kingdom of the heavens. For Jesus will both save His people from their sins and establish His very new covenant based on His redemption.

" .. and you shall call His name Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins." (1:21)

No matter how obedient you are you still need to be saved from your sins.
IF you were perfect from this day for the rest of your life (which you will not be probably) you still need to be saved by Jesus from your past sins.

And He established the new covenant on His atoning blood for the forgiveness of the sins of many.

"For this is My blood of the covenant, which is being poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." ( 26:28)

Matthew's Gospel ends not with the sense that Jesus went anywhere. It does not record His ascension. It closes with a promise that He Himself will be with His disciples all the days until the consummation of the age. This is defintiely Jesus pointing to Himself.

He came as Emmanuel or "God with us". And His last word in Matthew is that He is with His people all the days until the age ends and His kingdom is manifested on earth.

" .. And behold, I am with you all the days until the consummation of the age." ( Matthew 28:20b)

He is "God with us" throughout the entire church age.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Aug 16

Originally posted by sonship
You lack understanding....
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man..

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Aug 16

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man..
" A good tree cannot produce bad fruit. neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit." (7:18)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Aug 16
1 edit

And you yet you ignore what God teaches us on salvation seeking to establish your own
righteous by your own efforts. You will have no excuse.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Aug 16

[b] " A good tree cannot produce bad fruit. neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit." (7:18) [/b]
Amen, he thinks without God in our lives people can do good enough works to make God
accept them into God's Kingdom.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Aug 16
2 edits

Amen, he thinks without God in our lives people can do good enough works to make God
accept them into God's Kingdom.
The only One who is consecrated to God to the uttermost is Jesus the Son of God.
He is for God.
He is for God's kingdom.
He is absolutely for the will of the Father.
Our only hope is to thoroughly identify with Him.

And being filled with His life is the only way for us to be well pleasing to God.
We have to pray 'Lord, i should not be different from You. Lord Jesus I don't want to be different from You. Lord I want to be like You. Make me like You Lord Jesus. "

Because He is our life He will honor this confession and transform us by degrees into His own image. That is BY His indwelling Spirit. (2 Cor. 3:17,18)

I don't think Rajk999 recognizes the need for the indwelling Spirit of Christ or the transforming work of the Lord Spirit.

It is with him a grit your teeth and imitate Jesus, which usually fails. This is like a monkey dressed as a man or a puddle walking on its hind legs imitating a man.

Paul pioneered in the kingdom life. But he did so without having any trust in his religious flesh.

"For we are the circumcision, the ones who serve by the Spirit of God and have no confidence in the flesh." (Phil. 3:3)

He also speaks of the rich and bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, the same Spirit.

"For I know that for me this will turn out to salvation through your petition and the BOUNTIFUL SUPPLY of the Spirit of Jesus Christ." (1:19)

I started two thread to aid believers in touching this bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

1.) Prayreading the Word
2.) Calling Lord, Lord.

These were practical helps on taping into the Spirit who has come to indwell the spirit of the one who receives Jesus.

I may start another help on "Early Rising" to have a set time with the Lord Jesus.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Aug 16

The only One who is consecrated to God to the uttermost is Jesus the Son of God.
He is for God.
He is for God's kingdom.

And being filled with His life is the only way for us to be well pleasing to God.
We have to pray [b]'Lord, i should not be different ...[text shortened]...

I may start another help on [b] "Early Rising"
to have a set time with the Lord Jesus.[/b]
Amen... I have to say we agree on much more than what we disagree on....😉

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Aug 16
1 edit

He is for God.
He is for God's kingdom.

We have to pray [b]'Lord, i should not be different ...[text shortened]...

I may start another help on [b] "Early Rising"
to have a set time with the Lord Jesus.[/b]
The Spirit of God/Christ indwells in all those, regardless of religion, who live righteously and do the good works which please God.

So you can continue to talk, and blah, blah, blah about how much you love Jesus, you believe and you know Christ, and Jesus is Lord, and keep saying it for 10 minutes, 20 times a day. If thats all you do then you have nothing.

In the meantime those who are truly with Christ and who truly have the Spirit of God/Christ, these continue to live righteously and do good works. There is nothing to talk about from these people. God is in them already and God guides their footsteps already. They are chosen by God already.

Those are the two kinds of people in the world .. talkers and doers.

God hates talkers, and it is the doers that follow Christ commandments and have the Spirit of Christ:

.. the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Aug 16

The Spirit of God/Christ indwells in all those, regardless of religion, who live righteously and do the good works which please God.

So you can continue to talk, and blah, blah, blah about how much you love Jesus, you believe and you know Christ, and Jesus is Lord, and keep saying it for 10 minutes, 20 times a day. If thats all you do then you have nothi ...[text shortened]... .. the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63 KJV)
[/b]
I have to disagree. there are two kinds of people alright, but they are those who have the Son and those who do not.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I have to disagree. there are two kinds of people alright, but they are those who have the Son and those who do not.
Doers have the Son, and talkers only, dont.

So we agree 🙂