What help you received from sonship’s posts?

What help you received from sonship’s posts?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Dive, you say worse things on a daily basis....meaning every day.

You've already admitted to being a terrible Christian.

Maybe you should worry more about your own faults, and stop being a hypocrite.
You sound like a drunk 15 year emboldened and disinhibited by the internet.

Do you realize?

Moves
27 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said

Do you realize?
It begs the question of how you would know what a drunk 15 year old would sound like. The plot thickens.

c

Moves
27 Oct 18

@fmf said

Do you realize?
Your posting is not only boring, but it's now immature.

Moves
27 Oct 18

dj2becker

Yap yap yap

(No response from anyone)

YAP YAP YAP

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18
2 edits

@divegeester

Yap yap yap

YAP YAP YAP

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

He makes some good points which seem usually to go unanswered.

You do have a way of assuming that just about everyone here shares your opinions.

T

Moves
27 Oct 18

@sonship said
@divegeester
Yap yap yap

YAP YAP YAP

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

You do have a way of assuming that just about everyone here shares your opinions.

Do you actually believe this or is it more like a case of "the enemy of my enemy..."?

Moves
27 Oct 18
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester
I’m not talking about the content of his (dj2becker) posts, I’m talking about how he has eliented himself from virtually everyone here through his posting style, content, disingenuousness, support of Romans1009 and of course his irritating beast of burden sock puppet @fetchmyjunk.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18

@divegeester

’m not talking about the content of his (dj2becker) posts, I’m talking about how he has eliented himself from virtually everyone here through his posting style, content, disingenuousness, support of Romans1009 and of course his irritating beast of burden sock puppet @fetchmyjunk.

But I don't agree with you that he has "alienated himself from virtually everyone here."

Speak then for you and a few of your cronies rather than "everyone."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18
1 edit

@ThinkOfOne

Do you actually believe this or is it more like a case of "the enemy of my enemy..."?

It is a case of I understand why you would whine about it.
You're "alienated" from other posters you cannot put your big critical thumb down on to suppress.

T

Moves
27 Oct 18

@sonship said
@ThinkOfOne

It is a case of I understand why you would whine about it.
You're "alienated" from other posters you cannot put your big critical thumb down on to suppress.
How does your response make logical sense in the context of what I asked?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18
1 edit

@ThinkOfOne
Looks like I got you and Divegeester mixed up.

The flow was therefore awkward.

But while you are on the subject of "logical" - Isn't it logical that if Christ is called a Minister of the holy places today, that He still has a ministry ?

If illogical, explain why ?

Otherwise "during His ministry" includes right now today.

"Now in the things which are being said the chief point is this:

We have such a High Priest
[not HAD but HAVE] , who sat down on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens,

A MINISTER of the holy places, even of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man." (Hebrews 8:1,2)

It is LOGICAL that Christ, according to the New Testament, still has a ministry going on, isn't it?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Oct 18

@badradger said
its oh so quiet
quiet before storm?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18

I am not sure if I ever got this question answered by anyone.

I said I noticed that to the write of these posts is a graphic thumbs up and a thumbs down.

How many of you believe that on a universal and ultimate level there is a final judgmental Thumbs Up and a Thumbs Down - Approved verses Disapproved.

If you believe that is a FINAL Approval and Disapproval according to some transcendent and universal standard Justification verses Condemnation - well, WHOSE decision is it ?

Anyone ?

Moves
27 Oct 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

’m not talking about the content of his (dj2becker) posts, I’m talking about how he has eliented himself from virtually everyone here through his posting style, content, disingenuousness, support of Romans1009 and of course his irritating beast of burden sock puppet @fetchmyjunk.

But I don't agree with you that he has "alienated himself fro ...[text shortened]... virtually everyone here."

Speak then for you and a few of your cronies rather than "everyone."
I don’t care that you don’t agree with me sonship. I don’t value your opinion on this matter. What I said is self evident.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 18
3 edits

@divegeester

I don’t care that you don’t agree with me sonship. I don’t value your opinion on this matter. What I said is self evident.

So you don't value anything said about eternal chains or being a warning to other worlds and you don't need to gloat at that years old post anymore?

Or because you DO care about what I say, you'll dust it off and put it front and center on the Forum when you want to ridicule me?

We'll see how much you don't care what I say.

You know the people who really don't care about what I wrote? I never hear from them and they never mention me. THOSE dudes really don't care.