What does God want?

What does God want?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Jul 10
1 edit

Originally posted by vishvahetu
to duecer

Evolution is not a science it is a faith and belief, blindly accepted by fools, who were brainwashed as kids in school.

Evolution is accepted by the less intelligent class of person, who is envious of god, and has not the capacity to perceive, that ones life is only possible by the existence of a spiritual being.

vishva
The only evolution I'm interested in is "spiritual evolution" .
Physical evolution is good for nothing practial; in terms of spirituality.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jul 10

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
'bout a billion.
Actually they are united
Kelly

F

Moves
01 Jul 10
1 edit

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
'bout a billion.
'bout a billion christians (only a small fraction of the earth's population) each one with his own version of the religion.

F

Moves
01 Jul 10
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
Actually they are united
Kelly
Not very unite, I would say.

Some doesn't like blood transfusions, leaving their near and dear to die instead of giving a blood transfusion. Some see transfusion as a god sent method to cure people.
Some fighting for their religion in wars. Some are rather peacefully.
Some christians believes evolution to be gods best part of his creation. Some see satan's works in it.
Some babtize infants. Some are not.
Some playing with snakes, some heal people with magic, some comiting collective suicide, some worshipping bones of Mary.
Then we have your beliefs, and everyone else have theirs.
And all of the christians are using the same bible to justfy their particular belief.

United? No, I don't think so.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
01 Jul 10
2 edits

to duecer

Evolution is not a science it is a faith and belief, blindly accepted by fools, who were brainwashed as kids in school.

Evolution is accepted by the less intelligent class of person, who is envious of god, and has not the capacity to perceive, that ones life is only possible by the existence of a spiritual being.

vishva
Yeah, those simple minded evolution worshippers! 🙄

You are, as always, the light of reason that shines with an onyx incandescence Vishvahetu! 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Jul 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Not very unite, I would say.

Some doesn't like blood transfusions, leaving their near and dear to die instead of giving a blood transfusion. Some see transfusion as a god sent method to cure people.
Some fighting for their religion in wars. Some are rather peacefully.
Some christians believes evolution to be gods best part of his creation. Some see s ...[text shortened]... are using the same bible to justfy their particular belief.

Spot on, Mr Fnas!

So much ego-posturing, so little "give and take",which is is what we need to reconcile our silly little beliefs and take on a more practical approach when it comes to spirituality and truly maing some progress in terms of furthuring our knowledge of the "Divine".

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Jul 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
The only evolution I'm interested in is "spiritual evolution" .
Physical evolution is good for nothing practial; in terms of spirituality.
to karoly aczel

you are a comrad in sensability.

vishva

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Jul 10

to karoly aczel

you are a comrad in sensability.

vishva
😉

Cape Town

Moves
01 Jul 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
In the town of Livingstone, Zambia, pop approx 100,000, there are about 150 active Christian denominations. That means that there are 150 groups of people whose views differ from all other groups to the extent that they do not wish to worship together in the same building (except on the odd occasion).
These denominations come in various groupings such that some groups do not even consider some of the other groups Christian at all. They even go to the extent of calling each other 'anti-Christ'.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 Jul 10

to duecer

vishva
Evolution is not a science it is a faith and belief...
No it isn't. You just think that because you don't understand it.

...blindly accepted by fools, who were brainwashed as kids in school
If you were smart enough to understand the evidence behind evolution, it might be worth explaining to you how wrong you are, but clearly you're not.

Evolution is accepted by the less intelligent class of person...
Yeah, sure - although in their defence at least they know wtf they're talking about which is a position that you seem stubbornly unwilling to put yourself in.

..who is envious of god...
O.....kay. Envious of god. Honestly Vish, at this point I just laughed. Where do you get the brass neck to post this garbage?

...and has not the capacity to perceive, that ones life is only possible by the existence of a spiritual being.
Yes, you're right, you're the clever one, every one else is a moron. I suspect I need to point out at this juncture that I'm being sarcastic as you appear to be unable to perceive your ARSE from your ELBOW!

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Jul 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
[b]Evolution is not a science it is a faith and belief...
No it isn't. You just think that because you don't understand it.

...blindly accepted by fools, who were brainwashed as kids in school
If you were smart enough to understand the evidence behind evolution, it might be worth explaining to you how wrong you are, but clearly you'r ...[text shortened]... hat I'm being sarcastic as you appear to be unable to perceive your ARSE from your ELBOW![/b]
to avalanchthecat

Material energy cannot arrange itself into complex systems of form by itself, and it requires the spiritual creative potency, which is intelligent to do that.

vishva

Cape Town

Moves
02 Jul 10

Material energy cannot arrange itself into complex systems of form by itself, and it requires the spiritual creative potency, which is intelligent to do that.
So it is your claim that atoms cannot exist without intelligence? So why are you attacking evolution? You should be attacking nuclear physics.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Jul 10

Originally posted by twhitehead
So it is your claim that atoms cannot exist without intelligence? So why are you attacking evolution? You should be attacking nuclear physics.
to twhiteHead

Intelligence is a faculty of god and it is all pervasive, and its the intelligent spiritual power that creates the atoms, and also causes them to function in intelligent ways, to create complex things.

And all things, are complex on the nano level.

vishva

Cape Town

Moves
02 Jul 10

And all things, are complex on the nano level.
Exactly. So am I right that according to you, Physics and Chemistry are just as much goobly gook as the Theory of Evolution? Surely you would have the same objections to them all?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Jul 10

Originally posted by twhitehead
Dont know about intelligence, but nothing can exist without conciousness, a divine gift bestowed on us puny humans, the true nature of which eludes us on a daily basis.