What becomes of the dead?

What becomes of the dead?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
12 Jul 05

MY STUYS HAVE LEAD "ME" TO BELIEVE THAT IN THE END WHO EVER CALLS JESUS THEIR LORD AND BELEIVE HE DIED FOR THEIR SINS THEY WILL BE SAVED

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
12 Jul 05

Originally posted by hoghaven
MY STUYS HAVE LEAD "ME" TO BELIEVE THAT IN THE END WHO EVER CALLS JESUS THEIR LORD AND BELEIVE HE DIED FOR THEIR SINS THEY WILL BE SAVED
Forget about studying to find jesus for a minute . You should study the keyboard and find your caps lock .

L

Moves
12 Jul 05

Originally posted by hoghaven
i don't see how this answers the question of the thread. what do you think being 'saved' entails?

what would heaven be like?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Jul 05

how do the dead relate physically, mentally and spiritually to their previous state of life?
Here's what I think today. The dead pass on...to rejoin the Light (oblivion for the individual) or to enter another envelope of flesh, or perhaps some other material. En route they may undergo some psychological derangement...it's in their best interest to forget their former lives. If you think that's a crap answer, so do I, but that's what you get for asking the unanswerable.

I can recommend the film version of The Tibetan Book of the Dead (narrated by Leonard Cohen).

For whoever was asking "DID JESUS LIE", I can say, If you call telling stories telling lies, yes he did. The question is, do you call telling stories telling lies?

That rascal Jesus.