1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:28
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    No that is simply not true. FMF has made numerous reasonable arguments in threads I have read. I'm yet to read a good post from you, but there is still time.
    Are you an atheist? If so, then it would seem clear to a fool, that you would agree with him.

I am not interested in your opinion. That is the problem with these forums, as an atheist, you should keep your mouth SHUT on God issues. You have NO right to comment.

Ghost.......you are the only atheist who has maintained a neutral attitude.

DeepThought. Keep your mouth shut!!!!!! You have no idea of a God. So, you have NO right to comment.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:33
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Are you an atheist?
    Thread 165242
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Thread 165242
    Such a troll you are.

You never have anything valid to say on a thread. Just trolling.

What happened to you??? What happened in your life that you were a Christian, and.....now......just bash Christianity????

What happened FMF??? Tell us. There are people who want to know. Tell us.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:38
    Such a troll you are.

You never have anything valid to say on a thread. Just trolling.

What happened to you??? What happened in your life that you were a Christian, and.....now......just bash Christianity????

What happened FMF??? Tell us. There are people who want to know. Tell us.
    You should try the Clans Forum.
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:53
    Are you an atheist? If so, then it would seem clear to a fool, that you would agree with him.

I am not interested in your opinion. That is the problem with these forums, as an atheist, you should keep your mouth SHUT on God issues. You have NO right to comment.

DeepThought. Keep your mouth shut!!!!!! You have no idea of a God. So, you have NO right to comment.
    Don't you tell me to shut up you horrible little child. Had you been around for a while you would know my position. You haven't and therefore do not know my position. Further I am yet to see a post from you of any value whatsoever.

Let's be clear, atheism is a religious belief, albeit a negative one, and they have as much right to comment here as anyone else. Running into a church and shouting "There is no God" in the middle of communion is clearly bad behaviour. Posting that there is no God in this forum counts as fair comment. As you grow up you might learn the difference between these two scenarios.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:55
    Don't you tell me to shut up you horrible little child. Had you been around for a while you would know my position. You haven't and therefore do not know my position. Further I am yet to see a post from you of any value whatsoever.

Let's be clear, atheism is a religious belief, albeit a negative one, and they have as much right to comment here as a ...[text shortened]... nts as fair comment. As you grow up you might learn the difference between these two scenarios.
    Stop pouting, and post a thought. Thanks child.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:55
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Everything that I know and read about Christianity revolves around 'believing' in Jesus......BUT, it is only in reference to the afterlife. To our eternal 'salvation', or....going to hell.

This is not true Chaney3.
    Everyone wants to see it to believe, God says believe and you will see.
    Chaney you remind me of Thomas....
    John 20: ...[text shortened]... ved."
    NKJV

We have great blessings from God NOW, not just in the after life....[/b]
    bump for chaney
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 02:00
    Don't you tell me to shut up you horrible little child.
    chaney3 has been quite open on this forum about how he posts abusively when he has been drinking alcohol.
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 02:061 edit
    Stop pouting, and post a thought. Thanks child.
    I just did, and one you didn't answer. So, in order to help you I will repeat it. Those who believe that God does not exist, or like me think that it is impossible to know whether there is a God, have a view about religion. They have as much right as a believer to post here. There have been some good debates between some of the believers and the unbelievers here in the past. Typically because the participants were prepared to respect each others views. You give no appearance of being able to do that. Why is that?

Edit: I've just read FMF's post above and have my answer. We'll forget about this episode tomorrow morning shall we?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 02:20
    I just did, and one you didn't answer. So, in order to help you I will repeat it. Those who believe that God does not exist, or like me think that it is impossible to know whether there is a God, have a view about religion. They have as much right as a believer to post here. There have been some good debates between some of the believers and the unbe ...[text shortened]... FMF's post above and have my answer. We'll forget about this episode tomorrow morning shall we?
    You have no proof that God actually exists.

Furthermore, you have NO proof that atheism can be true either.

Therefore.......you are in my boat. You have NO idea what is actually going on at all.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 02:28
    What happened in your life that you were a Christian, and.....now......just bash Christianity????
    What or who are you here to "bash"?

People only have to look at a sample of your OPs to find out.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 04:533 edits
    Everything that I know and read about Christianity revolves around 'believing' in Jesus......BUT, it is only in reference to the afterlife. To our eternal 'salvation', or....going to hell.

On planet earth though, it seems that God could care LESS about human beings. In Luke 12:7 (I think), it states that God knows us by the number of hairs we have, and ...[text shortened]... mans. The evidence is too overwhelming to the contrary.

We are on our own.......without God.
    In your opening post in the this forum you state:

"I have always considered myself a Christian".

After a period of pretending to be seeking what you called "truth" you gradually slipped into full blown trolling of both Christians and atheists. Why should anyone take you seriously when you come across and a teenager upstairs in Mummy and Daddy's house who is supposed to be doing thier homework but occasionally sneaks on to to Internet to slag-off his parents beliefs.

Edit: I haven't overlooked that you never returned to the thread where I called you on your comment "I have never claimed that I was a Christian" 😉
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 07:14

Well, in fairness, i was sleeping.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 11:38
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Well, in fairness, i was sleeping.
    It is clear theists and atheists can NEVER prove their positions so we can all safely live our lives without having to contently refer to either POV. Clearly this alleged god could care less about the death of people, not just a few dozen in a tornado, but 100 MILLION deaths by the hands of despots in ww2, not a peep out of this alleged god. This alleged god ignores a few hundred dead in a flood but also ignores a whole country full of people, so it is quite safe to say this alleged god, if it exists, has a strict hand off policy to humanity, we will live or die by our own petards, not by the 'grace' of some deity.

Prove me wrong, theists.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 18:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It is clear theists and atheists can NEVER prove their positions so we can all safely live our lives without having to contently refer to either POV. Clearly this alleged god could care less about the death of people, not just a few dozen in a tornado, but 100 MILLION deaths by the hands of despots in ww2, not a peep out of this alleged god. This alleged go ...[text shortened]... l live or die by our own petards, not by the 'grace' of some deity.

Prove me wrong, theists.
    You have been provided with ample evidence that God exists and cares about people. You have just chosen to ignore it and pretend no evidence exists. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree