use of Spirit in the Holy scriptures

use of Spirit in the Holy scriptures

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
21 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
relax Jaywill, i have no way of knowing what you know and do not know, that is why I phrased it 'perhaps'.

all I can go on is my experience of reading your posts, which as far as i am aware, have expressed no other aspect of its usage other than attempting to establish its credentials as a personage. Perhaps this has been due to the context of the discussion, in your defence of the trinity, never the less, it seems noteworthy.
The reason I emphasize that Christ in His pneumatic form is the Spirit, and that the last Adam became a life giving Spirit IS because without receiving Christ into us, it all means nothing.

I'd be willing to lose every debate if I knew that the debater received Jesus into their human spirit and was saved.

But I am afraid that if someone has been taught that there is no receiving of Jesus Christ and that He is an archangel, this is a detraction from the need to receive the Son.

And the Son is the life. He who has the Son has the life. He who does not have the Son of God does not have the life - The Apostle John.

So I am insistent and emphatic that today Christ is the life giving Spirit and we can receive this Spirit Who is Jesus INTO OUR BEING.

It is more than marvelous.

Don't be cheated by some teaching that Christ is an archangel, and in order not to offend God we better more and more put down Jesus and uplift Jehovah.

If you breath in the life giving Spirit Who the last Adam became, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ will enter into you, and you will make Jehovah VERY VERY HAPPY.

And you'll know it. God's joy will become your own joy.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
22 Aug 09

Hey Jay Will,
The majesty of Christ & His spirit that will dwell in us. How awesome 🙂

Manny

j

Moves
22 Aug 09
3 edits

Originally posted by menace71
Hey Jay Will,
The majesty of Christ & His spirit that will dwell in us. How awesome 🙂

Manny
The matter of Christ being God and being the life giving Spirit to dwell in man is according to the purpose of the creation of man from the beginning. From Genesis God desired to impart Himself in to man. This why God presented Himself as the tree of life, a food. What man eats becomes a part of man's being.

God presented Himself to the first created man by a tree of life which signified that God would enter into man to live in man.

So the coming of the Spirit of the resurrected Christ to enter into His redeemed and blood purchased people is in accordance with the original creation of man.

Jesus also said " As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

This means to take Jesus into our being is the way to live by Jesus, to live out Jesus, to live in oneness with Jesus, and to live Jesus.

We can take Jesus into us because "the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

He transfigured Himself into a form that after we are justifed through His redeeming blood, He can come into our being. This is to eat Him. The question is " Did you eat Jesus today?"

Because Jesus became "a life giving Spirit" does not mean that He is not still a man on the throne in Heaven. In Romans 8 Jesus is in TWO locations. He is at the right hand of God in the heavens and He is also IN the believers:

1.) "It is Christ Jesus ... who is also at the right hand of God" (Romans 8:34).

2.) [b]"But if Christ is in you ..." (Romans 8:10)
[/b]

So Christ is both at the right hand of God and also indwelling the Christians. Beware of anyone complaining that this is too complicated and contrived and why can't we just believe that Christ is the archangel Michael and be simple about it?

Beware of this kind of attitude. Underneath it is rebellion.
Satan the Devil HATES that people would receive God into them. He does not mind if instead they have only an objective God far away that they speak highly of and His angels.

It is the eternal plan of God coming to indwell man that is the focus of the fierce battle in this universe.