Understanding Falun Gong

Understanding Falun Gong

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jul 16

Somehow, the Father granted me the mercy that I actually could believe and receive Jesus into my heart.

Again, Jesus said these things are hidden from "the wise and understanding" and revealed to babes. That must include me , Thank God !

" At that time Jesus answered and said, I extol You, Father, Lord of heaven and of earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants.

Yes, Father, for thus has it been well pleasing in Your sight." (Matt. 11:25,26)

In light of this truth, it is best to humble one's self and pray to God that you do not see. You simply do not and cannot see. Claiming you have no need for your inner eyes to be opened must not be the way.

"All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one fully knows the Son except the Father; neither does anyone fully know the Father except the Son and him to whom the Son wills to reveal Him." (v.27)

Humble yourself before God and confess that you cannot see it.
Ask Him to give you the ability to SEE about the Son of God.

P

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
'Falun Gong is a recent religious movement with roughly three million practitioners. It was founded in China in 1992 by Li Hongzhi. It combines elements of Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism with traditional Chinese folklore. Falun Gong aims to obtain mental and spiritual renewal through meditation. Adherents practice special exercises to awaken thei ...[text shortened]... ion for spiritual development and whether this is another overlapping feature of many religions.
love to know how they discern spiritual ailments