TV Preachers

TV Preachers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
04 Apr 06

How could any sane person give money to the likes pf Falwell or Pat Robertson ? These guys are the lowest form of life. All they do is ask for money and preach hatred. They do more to turn thinking people away from Christianity than any other force. It a real shame the Republicans feel the need to kiss up to these creeps. I guess it's the Family Values thing that keeps the straight laced Republicans licking the boots of the Nazis.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
05 Apr 06

Originally posted by buckky
How could any sane person give money to the likes pf Falwell or Pat Robertson ? These guys are the lowest form of life. All they do is ask for money and preach hatred. They do more to turn thinking people away from Christianity than any other force. It a real shame the Republicans feel the need to kiss up to these creeps. I guess it's the Family Values thing that keeps the straight laced Republicans licking the boots of the Nazis.
Yep, these guys are pretty wacky. They also live in the same state as me! Hell, Jerry and his gang are only an hour's drive away.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
05 Apr 06

Virginia rules!

Cape Town

Moves
05 Apr 06

Sadly most of the people giving them money are not thinking people. However I would still disagree with your statement. A thinking person should not be discouraged from Christianity because of the actions of a few bad apples.

R
Godless Commie

Glasgow

Moves
05 Apr 06

Originally posted by twhitehead
Sadly most of the people giving them money are not thinking people. However I would still disagree with your statement. A thinking person should not be discouraged from Christianity because of the actions of a few bad apples.
No, there are many, better, reasons why a thinking person will reject christianity.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
05 Apr 06

You if think Falwell and Robertson are bad, you are nowhere close to the bottom of the barrell.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Apr 06

Originally posted by Redmike
No, there are many, better, reasons why a thinking person will reject christianity.
Christians and Muslims don't WANT their people actually THINKING for themselves, its the antithesis of religion, you get a funtional lobotomy when you buy into it, and they want to keep it that way.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Apr 06

Originally posted by sonhouse
Christians and Muslims don't WANT their people actually THINKING for themselves, its the antithesis of religion, you get a funtional lobotomy when you buy into it, and they want to keep it that way.
What group oversees syntax and spelling, pray tell?