1. Joined
    07 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '10 23:09
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Dear Sattl,

i was refering to the new testament, but the teachings in your old testament, give referance to animal sacrifices, rituals, punishment for non believers, and really 6 days to create the world, and surely you dont believe in adam and eve and the serpent.

Then theres noas ark, and jesus raising the dead, and walking on water, and Moses par ...[text shortened]... and the life of everyone else better? What is that knowledge, tell me now. cheers vishva
    Okay, the NT was written in the first century AD. Let's first concentrate on the creation of the world. Those 6 days were creative periods. No one knows how long those "days" lasted. Yes, the planet is about 4 1/2 billion years old. Remember that the word "day" can have many meanings. When God told Adam that if he ate of the forbidden fruit that he would die in that day. Adam lived to be about 930 years before he died. Spiritually speaking, Adam and Eve did die that day. The 6 days of creation were not 24 hr periods. Science is correct.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Jun '10 23:13
    to Swiss Gambit
    Yes of course we have to take something from a book, but god is infinate, so the bible and koran which were written by delusional and misguided persons, would not be my source of spiritual knowlede.......cheers vishvahetu
    Which books would you choose instead?

Or are you completely re-inventing the wheel?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '10 23:15
    Dear sattl.

hey i have to go out, but on my return, i shall respond to your comment....ok
    check this site, lets say after 3pm

cheers vishva
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '10 23:26
    Dear Swiss Gambit

i didnt see your post before, ok i am going to recommend a book to go out and buy, as soon as you can.

Title> Conversations with God by Neile Donald Walsch must be BOOK 1
    ok start with book 1

this knowledge will be the ( i hope ) the new bible for mankind.

This book will be the most important thing to buy and read in your whole life
    just do it, cheers vishva
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '10 08:44
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I fail to see why intelligence should necessarily be assumed, even for a theist. A pantheist outlook could, for example, conceive of god as being non-sentient, and thus not having intelligence. Why is your conclusion that he is intelligent supposedly above reproach, while the conclusion that he died on the cross is not?
    to rwingett

humans are sentient, meaning with senses, and those senses can not exsist without the source > god/power/ creator, having senses also, but not like humans for instance, god sees but has no eyes, god hears but has no ears, god walks but has no legs.

intelligance is the energy that has organizing ability, and one can see that in the world around us and the universe, that things are organized, as apposed to chaos.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Jun '10 11:22
    to rwingett

humans are sentient, meaning with senses, and those senses can not exsist without the source > god/power/ creator, having senses also, but not like humans for instance, god sees but has no eyes, god hears but has no ears, god walks but has no legs.

intelligance is the energy that has organizing ability, and one can see that in the world around us and the universe, that things are organized, as apposed to chaos.
    -- “Now I will explain the existence of the universe and of life introducing a Creator, an intelligent Supreme Authority that is the ground of all being and confronts and governs all the conceivable and unconceivable forces of the universe, at last forcing them all, together with every other observer of the observer universe, to succumb to Its superior will”, thought vishvahetu.
    Vishvahetu just had his God invented
    😵
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '10 11:52
    Originally posted by black beetle
    -- “Now I will explain the existence of the universe and of life introducing a Creator, an intelligent Supreme Authority that is the ground of all being and confronts and governs all the conceivable and unconceivable forces of the universe, at last forcing them all, together with every other observer of the observer universe, to succumb to Its superior will”, thought vishvahetu.
    Vishvahetu just had his God invented
    😵
    to black beetle

now your getting it.

cheers vishvahetu
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Jun '10 12:05
    to black beetle

now your getting it.

cheers vishvahetu
    I got it since your very first post at this forum, and this is the reason why I showed you repeatedly at many levels that your invention does not hold water, as it happens with every case of theoplacy
    😵
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '10 12:19
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I got it since your very first post at this forum, and this is the reason why I showed you repeatedly at many levels that your invention does not hold water, as it happens with every case of theoplacy
    😵
    to black beetle

you havent shown me anything at any level, you have only dished up goobly gook

cheers vishvahetu
  10. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    10 Jun '10 15:05
    to black beetle

you havent shown me anything at any level, you have only dished up goobly gook

cheers vishvahetu
    and you haven't? 😉
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 00:19
    Originally posted by lausey
    and you haven't? 😉
    to lausey

if you dont known the answer to that question (your question), then where ever you put your faith,or understanding, should be re examined.

cheers vishvahetu
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 01:13
    Chrisianity, Islam, Judaism, and the rest, do not have or know truth about god and life.
    They are all ignorant of real knowledge and truth of god, but they teach their nonsense to the little children, and thus the ignorance spreads, how sad it is.
    I will debate any person, of any religion, and set them straight.
    But their must be some rules
    rule 1. ...[text shortened]... feat, which is really not defeat but a new realization
    I will start by saying god is not a male
    Not a male what?
    Kelly
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 04:13
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Not a male what?
    Kelly
    to KellyJay

not a male what?....WHAT?

cheers vishvahetu

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree