True Christianity

True Christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08

Jesus was a gun owner!

p

SEMO

Moves
05 Sep 08

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Jesus was a gun owner!
LOL! You must be directing this at me.

How could he have been a gun owner when guns were not invented yet? I for one believe that the Lord provides such tools so that his people can survive by hunting for their food or protecting themselves.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08

Do you take me for Carly Simon?

p

SEMO

Moves
05 Sep 08

lol, no, but she looks like my mom.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08

Originally posted by pritybetta
lol, no, but she looks like my mom.
That makes you a gun-toting Mexican American: someone that frightens the likes of McCain and his lackeys more than the gentle Governor of Alaska frightens librals.

p

SEMO

Moves
05 Sep 08

That makes you a gun-toting Mexican American: someone that frightens the likes of McCain and his lackeys more than the gentle Governor of Alaska frightens librals.
I said she looked like her, my mom is not Mexican. The picture on Wikipedia is what my mom looks like. What I have heard, McCain is not afraid of gun-toters, nor Mexican Americans. So why would he be afraid of me? It is Obama that is afraid of gun-toters.😉

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08
1 edit

What I have heard, McCain is not afraid of gun-toters, nor Mexican Americans.
He likes both groups as long as they are separate and distinct, but put 'em together and it's a whole new ballgame.

p

SEMO

Moves
05 Sep 08

He likes both groups as long as they are separate and distinct, but put 'em together and it's a whole new ballgame.
Please provide proof. I have not seen nor herd of this about him.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Sep 08
1 edit

Please provide proof. I have not seen nor herd of this about him.
use your imagination and your common sense

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
09 Sep 08

use your imagination and your common sense
This we do when we play chess

Cape Town

Moves
09 Sep 08

I for one believe that the Lord provides such tools so that his people can survive by hunting for their food or protecting themselves.
Its such a pitty that he so often provides even bigger tools to those intent on harm.

Z

Moves
09 Sep 08

LOL! You [b]must be directing this at me.

How could he have been a gun owner when guns were not invented yet? I for one believe that the Lord provides such tools so that his people can survive by hunting for their food or protecting themselves.[/b]
oh, so the lord was the one that invented guns. i wonder what was his contribution in nukes. or bio weapons or nerve gases. what was his big motive for those thingies?

no, people invented guns, god had nothing to do with it. and they invented guns so it would be easier to kill other people. as simple as that. there was no noble idea behind it.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
09 Sep 08

cmon Z dude, don't you see that with them nukes we can find lots of food? And protect ourselves too?

F

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
oh, so the lord was the one that invented guns. i wonder what was his contribution in nukes. or bio weapons or nerve gases. what was his big motive for those thingies?

no, people invented guns, god had nothing to do with it. and they invented guns so it would be easier to kill other people. as simple as that. there was no noble idea behind it.
... and people invented god ...
to blame when something goes wrong, to praise when something goes right.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Zahlanzi

no, people invented guns, god had nothing to do with it.
Do you have some sort of evidence for such sacrilege?