Three wise former gays

Three wise former gays

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
18 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
I want to hear some other staticians' numbers and analysis besides the ones you would refer me to.

Where is your sense of being munipulated with propaganda when in
in 1988, a group of prominent homosexuals got together in Warrentown,
Virginia, to map out their plan to get homosexuality accepted
by the general public ?

[quote] In the book that r ...[text shortened]... ng themselves to one another.

Where is your concern for "a special interest group" then ?
You seem to have missed the point of my post which is that the American College of Pediatricians is a disreputable organization as evidenced by its misrepresenting the research of others to further its agenda. This was the organization referred to by the head of the Family Research Council in his attempt to lend credence to his claim that homosexuality poses a danger to children. You've repeatedly cited the Family Research Council in your attempt to claim that homosexuals are more of a danger to children than heterosexuals. Your claim is false.

As the American Psychological Association's "Understanding Child Sexual Abuse: Education, Prevention and Recovery" states: "Despite a common myth, homosexual men are not more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual men are."

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
You are naïve if you don't think every party will be using every trick it can.
I see you have nothing, how intwesting meester Bond!

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
You seem to have missed the point of my post which is that the American College of Pediatricians is a disreputable organization as evidenced by its misrepresenting the research of others to further its agenda. This was the organization referred to by the head of the Family Research Council in his attempt to lend credence to his claim that homosexuality po ...[text shortened]... myth, homosexual men are not more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual men are."
I say we ask Vladimir Putin,

'leave children alone'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/10579951/Putin-says-gay-visitors-to-Sochi-Olympics-must-leave-children-alone.html

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I say we ask Vladimir Putin,

'leave children alone'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/10579951/Putin-says-gay-visitors-to-Sochi-Olympics-must-leave-children-alone.html
The only question I'd ask Valddy Putin is whether he'd like me to shoot him in the front or the back of the head.

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
The only question I'd ask Valddy Putin is whether he'd like me to shoot him in the front or the back of the head.
NO gay propaganda on the children dude, he is absolutely correct, children need protection from that kind of propaganda. He's my hero now.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 14

NO gay propaganda on the children dude, he is absolutely correct, children need protection from that kind of propaganda. He's my hero now.
A man who let's skin head groups go around capturing, torturing and killing gay people is your hero?

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14
2 edits

A man who let's skin head groups go around capturing, torturing and killing gay people is your hero?
He is my hero because,

We have a ban on the propaganda of homosexuality and paedophilia. I want to emphasise this. Among children. These are completely different things — a ban on something, or a ban on such relationships or a ban on propaganda of such relationships.”

He is protecting the children dude

Does he authorize the capture and killing of Gays, perhaps funding and arming the Russian skinheads? If not then your statement is pure emotionalism.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 14

He is my hero because,

We have a ban on the propaganda of homosexuality and paedophilia. I want to emphasise this. Among children. These are completely different things — a ban on something, or a ban on such relationships or a ban on propaganda of such relationships.”

He is protecting the children dude

Does he authorize the capture and kil ...[text shortened]... haps funding and arming the Russian skinheads? If not then your statement is pure emotionalism.
He's scum, that he's your new hero speaks volumes of your character. Maybe you should read this -

https://www.aclu.org/blog/organization-news-and-highlights/russias-bans-jehovahs-witnesses

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14

He's scum, that he's your new hero speaks volumes of your character. Maybe you should read this -

https://www.aclu.org/blog/organization-news-and-highlights/russias-bans-jehovahs-witnesses
oh we have been banned many times, in fact the Witness story of Russia is extremely harrowing, brutality, forced labour, Gulags and exile, confiscation of property etc etc he is simply under pressure from the Russian orthodox church because they are so powerful and the people dont like them because their spirituality is empty and ours is awesome, but never the less, his willingness to protect children and ban gay propaganda must be applauded.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 14

oh we have been banned many times, in fact the Witness story of Russia is extremely harrowing, brutality, forced labour, Gulags and exile, confiscation of property etc etc he is simply under pressure from the Russian orthodox church because they are so powerful and the people dont like them because their spirituality is empty and ours is awesome, but never the less, his willingness to protect children and ban gay propaganda must be applauded.
He's scum. The sooner he's dead the better.

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14
1 edit

He's scum. The sooner he's dead the better.
Its takes a Rusky to stand up to the Western liberal media and it bleeding heart protagonists! NO Gay propaganda dude! awesome!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 14

Its takes a Rusky to stand up to the Western liberal media and it bleeding heart protagonists! NO Gay propaganda dude! awesome!
Like I said, it's a reflection of your character. Similar to what comes out my arse when I take a dump in the morning.

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14
1 edit

Like I said, it's a reflection of your character. Similar to what comes out my arse when I take a dump in the morning.
please no swear words, it offends my moral sensibilities.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Jan 14
1 edit

please no swear words, it offends my moral sensibilities.
What a tool you are O'Great Spiritual Eunuch!! The word arse offends your 'moral sensibilities' yet you're happy to proclaim a know human rights abuser as your new 'hero'. I personally couldn't give a hoot if I offend your 'moral sensibilities'. Grow a pair of balls and man up you moral buffet king.

rc

Moves
18 Jan 14

What a tool you are O'Great Spiritual Eunuch!! The word arse offends your 'moral sensibilities' yet you're happy to proclaim a know human rights abuser as your new 'hero'. I personally couldn't give a hoot if I offend your 'moral sensibilities'. Grow a pair of balls and man up you moral buffet king.
LOL, too funny 😀