This is the best

This is the best

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
12 Dec 07

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ikzKY1F3DhgkEnTulKxSUjYs275wD8TF8TBG1

What a glorious funeral with Matthew Mcconnohay and Robert Shuler officiating.

How can a horses ass smuck like Kneival pull this off?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Dec 07

Originally posted by kirksey957
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ikzKY1F3DhgkEnTulKxSUjYs275wD8TF8TBG1

What a glorious funeral with Matthew Mcconnohay and Robert Shuler officiating.

How can a horses ass smuck like Kneival pull this off?
Do you think anyone cares?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Dec 07

Originally posted by josephw
Do you think anyone cares?
Not really and that is what concerns me. To me funerals should be sacred events. Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it. I would have been more interested if Jessica Hahn had eulogized him. I think she spent more time with him than Shuler. Certainly more "intimate" time.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Dec 07

Not really and that is what concerns me. To me funerals should be sacred events. Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it. I would have been more interested if Jessica Hahn had eulogized him. I think she spent more time with him than Shuler. Certainly more "intimate" time.
"Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone Else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it."

I don't know. Maybe he officiates at alot of funerals for people we'll never know about.
But I don't like his theology anyway. He's misguided, and misguiding who knows how many people down the wrong path.
That's what concerns me.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
13 Dec 07

I have a prediction. I predict that either Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson will eulogize Ike Turner. If this does not happem, I will revisit this thread and admit I was wrong.......for once.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
19 Dec 07

I have a prediction. I predict that either Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson will eulogize Ike Turner. If this does not happem, I will revisit this thread and admit I was wrong.......for once.
OK, I was wrong. It was Little Richard.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
22 Dec 07

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TURNER_FUNERAL?SITE=KYLOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Wow! What a funeral! Some of the quotes in this piece are just priceless.

c

Moves
22 Dec 07

Originally posted by josephw
"Do you really believe Robert Shuler would show up for anyone Else's funeral if they weren't famous and he couldn't get publicity from it."

I don't know. Maybe he officiates at alot of funerals for people we'll never know about.
But I don't like his theology anyway. He's misguided, and misguiding who knows how many people down the wrong path.
That's what concerns me.
y is he misguided?

c

Moves
22 Dec 07

He was baptised in Schuler'S church not that long ago. That's why he eulogized. I assume.