There are Atheists that murder people too

There are Atheists that murder people too

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
08 May 08

Has anyone ever been killed in the name of atheism?
Yes. Atheistic Communist regimes have slaughtered 100 million people. In China an incredible 72 million were murdered, in the Soviet Union 20 million, Cambodia 2.3 million, North Korea 2 million, Africa 1.7 million, Afghanistan 1.5 million, Vietnam 1 million, Eastern Europe 1 million, Latin America 150,000.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
08 May 08

Originally posted by RBHILL
Yes. Atheistic Communist regimes have slaughtered 100 million people. In China an incredible 72 million were murdered, in the Soviet Union 20 million, Cambodia 2.3 million, North Korea 2 million, Africa 1.7 million, Afghanistan 1.5 million, Vietnam 1 million, Eastern Europe 1 million, Latin America 150,000.
Just a few more million...we should catch up to the Christians any day now! 😀

[Don't forget to count abortion deaths too...we need all the bodies we can get...]

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
08 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Just a few more million...we should catch up to the Christians any day now! 😀

[Don't forget to count abortion deaths too...we need all the bodies we can get...]
40 million maybe? for you guys too. we could add that to your religion.

P

Moves
08 May 08
1 edit

So we've established that morality has nothing to do with whether you believe in god or not?

Atheists and those who believe in most likely fictitious omniscient beings can all be evil.

So what's new?

Although, I'd argue that Stalin for the most part did not kill in the name of atheism, although he was a murderous arseface.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
08 May 08

No, those people were murdered because the regimes were headed by megalomaniacs, not because they were atheists.

You, RB, are a prime example of why abortion is a good thing.

P

Moves
08 May 08

Originally posted by scottishinnz
No, those people were murdered because the regimes were headed by megalomaniacs, not because they were atheists.

You, RB, are a prime example of why abortion is a good thing.
I agree about the reason why the people were killed.

Although the abortion call was a bit harsh, dontcha think?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
08 May 08

RB, how do you feel about Obama?

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
08 May 08

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
I agree about the reason why the people were killed.

Although the abortion call was a bit harsh, dontcha think?
Try debating with this spammer for a few months, then come back and we'll discuss it again.

n

Moves
08 May 08

Try debating with this spammer for a few months, then come back and we'll discuss it again.
Retrospective abortion; or involuntary euthanasia please.

P

Moves
08 May 08

Well, I can only imagine the horror the frustration of that kind of experience must bring. 🙂

b

Moves
08 May 08

Holy warriors slaughter the heathens because of their religion. How many of these people you list were killed BECAUSE of atheism? I'm guessing most of these people were killed in the name of communism, not atheism.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
08 May 08

Originally posted by nook7
Retrospective abortion; or involuntary euthanasia please.
I'm not a violent man, but do you ever get the sudden compulsion to punch someone in the head? 😛

Seriously, back to topic.

RB, you seem to equate a non-religious individual's actions to that lack of religion. This is falacious. Atheism is not some kind of organisation like the church. Atheism cannot "do" anything. Individual atheists, yes, but not atheism per se. Stalin was a murdering sod, yes, but that's because he was Stalin, and not because he was an atheist. Both Hitler and Mussolini were religious (RCC, I think) and Hitler killed 6 million Jews, in an attack that whilst not religiously motivated (Hitler was just an anti-semite), certainly took place as a result of religiousity.

L

Moves
08 May 08

How long did it take you to type out this post, RB? A minute? There goes another minute of your life. Gone forever. Go share your faith whale. You still have time!

n

Moves
08 May 08

I'm not a violent man, but do you ever get the sudden compulsion to punch someone in the head? 😛

Seriously, back to topic.

RB, you seem to equate a non-religious individual's actions to that lack of religion. This is falacious. Atheism is not some kind of organisation like the church. Atheism cannot "do" anything. Individual atheists, yes, ...[text shortened]... tivated (Hitler was just an anti-semite), certainly took place as a result of religiousity.
LOL on this forum waaaay to often.

l long ago tired from arguing with fanatical imbeciles; but l do enjoy your attempts to educate them.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
08 May 08

Originally posted by nook7
LOL on this forum waaaay to often.

l long ago tired from arguing with fanatical imbeciles; but l do enjoy your attempts to educate them.
Thanks, I do try, despite myself sometimes....