Theocratic War Strategy

Theocratic War Strategy

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
tell that to the hundreds of thousands of persons who have died as a direct result of being intravenously transfused with infected blood, oh, wait, you cannot, they are dead, oops, sorry my bad. . . . . the world is bigger than the UK NHS. You proffered the ludicrous assertion that cancer kills people therefore chemotherapy is bad, an epic failure an ...[text shortened]... but she refused because there were higher principles at work, an 'idiot', in your estimation.
tell that to the hundreds of thousands of persons who have died as a direct result of being intravenously transfused with infected blood, oh, wait, you cannot, they are dead, oops, sorry my bad. . . . . the world is bigger than the UK NHS.

so we are back to square one - do you think overall blood transfusions have saved more than they have killed?

You proffered the ludicrous assertion that cancer kills people therefore chemotherapy is bad, an epic failure and a ludicrous argument, for chemotherapy

my point is that chemotherapy is administered to save life, blood is given to save lifes. there is a risk with both that they will make things worse. luckily the odds of blood making things worse is generally very small. its a fair analogy.

i will not call him an idiot for exercising his human rights and if a Jehovahs Witness doctor is present they will also comply with the patients rights and administer blood if that is what the patient wishes.

im not criticizing you for exercising your human right. if you want to refuse blood on religious grounds thats fine with me. i support your right to do that. im criticizing you for suggesting that taking blood does more bad than good. this is a ludicrous statement.

We have different standards and principles, some of which may call for us to forfeit our lives, its not idiotic as you have slanderously assumed,

this is a lie and i get the feeling this is galvs problem, you assume im saying something im not. i have not slandered your beliefs. if you want to forfeit your life then fine, i have not called it idiotic. i think its idiotic that you think more people have suffered because of blood transfusions than have had their lives saved.

I suggest you read the account of Vibia Perpetua, a second century Christian who was on trial for being a Christian,

i dont know the story, so i will read it. but to reiterate, i have not 'put you on trail' for being a jw or christian. i am questioning views that are outside of religion. child being better out of care and with a family is not biblical and the quality and safety of blood transfusions is not biblical.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jun 13

My goodness, lots of posts and oh how glad the JWs must be that he thread seems to have descended into he blood transfusion debacle. Is see Galveston ignored my question asking what he thought of th video clip and both indulged in the fluffy of off topic topics to their hearts content. I see you boys, no what I mean?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
My goodness, lots of posts and oh how glad the JWs must be that he thread seems to have descended into he blood transfusion debacle. Is see Galveston ignored my question asking what he thought of th video clip and both indulged in the fluffy of off topic topics to their hearts content. I see you boys, no what I mean?
You do not have to prove your point with us, for we already agree with you. You are not going to convince these two JWs to see the error of their ways anyway, so don't be so down hearted about how it has gotten off topic. They have been indoctrinated very well to avoid, divert, or ignore critical information concerning their theocratic Watchtower Society, which is the source of their truth on Earth. As the videos point out they will even become liars to protect the Watchtower teachings.

The Instructor

Moves
26 Jun 13

sorry dive, partly my fault.

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
Dive probably expected this. Both sides see the other as the one using TWS, whether or not they think any individual is using it wittingly or through Satan's deception. The "outsiders" might be able to see this easier.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jun 13

No problem, I expected it to go off topic, I just found it amusing to look through and see the JWs desperately going off topic as fast as possible.

Robbie and Galveston, apart from Galveston's weak claim of not knowing about this strategy I see you have not even got the courage to defend the JWs in the video who are doing exactly what you do in this forum - hemming hawing, pedantic denial, blatant dishonesty over their beliefs wrapped in a mockery of holy defensive pretence. Come out of that organisation, it is a desperate cult full of lies and error.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
27 Jun 13

Originally posted by galveston75
No it's called not wanting to waist the time trying to defend stupid lies by haters of Jehovah.
You have no need for Jehovah and as a reward for that we have no time to waist on ones who hate him.
The only reason you attack us is because you cannot touch Jehovah and that is the same reason satan does what he does.
I think you get joy out of arguing with people that is why you post in here. I don't hate God at all that is you assumption of me. I love the bible but can't be real if I ain't a Jehovah right?

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Jun 13

Originally posted by menace71
I think you get joy out of arguing with people that is why you post in here. I don't hate God at all that is you assumption of me. I love the bible but can't be real if I ain't a Jehovah right?

Manny
No I absolutly do not enjoy it. Nothing about it is good and I shouldn't even be involved. So you are dead wrong on that.
If fact if you would take the time to look back at how many of my postings were to direct and help ones to see the great hope that God has in the Bible for any humans that are wanting that and then look at how many have been highjacked by ones who could care less about that good news and all they want to do is bring it all down to nothing but an argument party, I think you'd have the picture straight. But then again you've been guilty of that too.
And be respectful you are going to say the name of our religion, please say it correctly if you possibly can. We are Jehovah's Witnesses, not a jehovah.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Jun 13

No problem, I expected it to go off topic, I just found it amusing to look through and see the JWs desperately going off topic as fast as possible.

Robbie and Galveston, apart from Galveston's weak claim of not knowing about this strategy I see you have not even got the courage to defend the JWs in the video who are doing exactly what you do in this ...[text shortened]... fensive pretence. Come out of that organisation, it is a desperate cult full of lies and error.
And how many questions have I asked you with 0 answers? Really? Are you serious?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
28 Jun 13
2 edits

No I absolutly do not enjoy it. Nothing about it is good and I shouldn't even be involved. So you are dead wrong on that.
If fact if you would take the time to look back at how many of my postings were to direct and help ones to see the great hope that God has in the Bible for any humans that are wanting that and then look at how many have been highjac ion, please say it correctly if you possibly can. We are Jehovah's Witnesses, not a jehovah.
Your Assuming that others do not know God when many here do......Your assumption is based on what the WTS tells you. Just as you say that the WORD trinity is not in the bible SO also the command to join or obey the WTS is ALSO NOT in the bible!! No where in the bible. I'm using your logic here. There is no mention of a latter day prophet names Charles Russell Taze or anything concerning your organization either. When referring to God's kingdom no where ever is the word organization used in the bible either. Once again using your logic or the WTS Logic anyway. Lastly YES you do love to argue otherwise if you believed in what you preach you'd be knocking on doors instead of sitting on here arguing with people.

Manny

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jun 13

And how many questions have I asked you with 0 answers? Really? Are you serious?
I always answer your questions, am always happy to. I have nothing hide and if I don't know the answer or am wrong it is nothing to me. You on the other had are like the in the dock on that video, constantly evasive and looking for ways not to give straight answers, everybody here would say the same of you. The point is that the OP helps us to understand why, it's a cultural thing throughout the JW corporation.

Moves
28 Jun 13

ey'up galveston. have you remembered why you called me a liar yet?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Jun 13

ey'up galveston. have you remembered why you called me a liar yet?
Sure do. It was just a posting or two away when I said that of you and told you to go look if it were really important to you, right? But it seems to have slipped from your mind or will to do that. So again, you look it up and dispute it.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by menace71
Your Assuming that others do not know God when many here do......Your assumption is based on what the WTS tells you. Just as you say that the WORD trinity is not in the bible SO also the command to join or obey the WTS is ALSO NOT in the bible!! No where in the bible. I'm using your logic here. There is no mention of a latter day prophet names Charles Russe ...[text shortened]... u preach you'd be knocking on doors instead of sitting on here arguing with people.

Manny
If I were not a JW my friend and had a bible from anyone, I would still not believe in the silliest doctrine there has ever been designed by man, your trinity. The only other that's just as bad is evolution.

Moves
28 Jun 13

Sure do. It was just a posting or two away when I said that of you and told you to go look if it were really important to you, right? But it seems to have slipped from your mind or will to do that. So again, you look it up and dispute it.
ive looked several times. robbie seemed to think it was because i suggested you were not answering divegeesters question. is that the reason you called me a liar and game player?