The worst thing about lucifershammer

The worst thing about lucifershammer

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmm . . .

Moves
14 Mar 07

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Actually, the closest on the list is (1).

smug: marked by excessive complacency or self-satisfaction; "a smug glow of self-congratulation"
(wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)

EDIT: THIS post is closer to (2).
😉

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
14 Mar 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
I've never before commented on that.

For the record, let me be perfectly clear: I would have given her the bone before she cut off her hair, no doubt about it.
Yes, you found me out, I made that part up. However, I am accurate with regards to your other semi-psychotic weirdness.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
14 Mar 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Funnily enough, with the exception of #5, I would have described you the same way. Strange that we so frequently we hate that which is ourselves.
And #4 surely?!

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
14 Mar 07

Apparently, the fact that he thinks debating issues is more important than smearing people.
😀

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
14 Mar 07

Originally posted by Palynka
Your opinions about the strictness of Catholicism.
😛

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
14 Mar 07

Yes, Scribbles is completely obsessed with Ivanhoe's blithering. The man just can't let it go and pursues Ivanhoe with single minded determination. Hence, while 'sidekick' might be a misnomer, they are still joined at the hip.
Bóóóóóóóóóó ...... 😠

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Bóóóóóóóóóó ...... 😠
I've missed you . Where have you been?

OK, today I was reading about a prominant Baptist theologian (if you can imagine that) and a Catholic theologian (Joseph Fessio, provost at Ave Maria University) who believe that there is a possibility that sexual orientation has biological roots and it is mandated by Scripture to alter this in utero if possible. I guess I should say alter if if they are gay. My initial reaction was, "Are they talking about abortion?" but that was not the case. The Baptist (Albert Mohler) is now being likened to Joseph Mengele.

Share your wisdom.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Bóóóóóóóóóó ...... 😠
You know its true, I'm convinced that Doc Scribbles would go gay for you. The man pursues you shamelessly like a hound in heat.

l

London

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by kirksey957

OK, today I was reading about a prominant Baptist theologian (if you can imagine that) and a Catholic theologian (Joseph Fessio, provost at Ave Maria University) who believe that there is a possibility that sexual orientation has biological roots and it is mandated by Scripture to alter this in utero if possible ...[text shortened]... e. The Baptist (Albert Mohler) is now being likened to Joseph Mengele.

Share your wisdom.
Could you provide a source?

h

Cosmos

Moves
15 Mar 07
3 edits

Unble to refute it, so falling back ont that old cookie huh?

l

London

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by howardgee
Unble to refute it, so falling back ont that old cookie huh?
You're a rationalist -- what's your take on someone who makes vague facual assertions without backing evidence?

First, clear statements and sources are needed. Then we can talk of refutation.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
15 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957

OK, today I was reading about a prominant Baptist theologian (if you can imagine that) and a Catholic theologian (Joseph Fessio, provost at Ave Maria University) who believe that there is a possibility that sexual orientation has biological roots and it is mandated by Scripture to alter this in utero if possible e. The Baptist (Albert Mohler) is now being likened to Joseph Mengele.

Share your wisdom.
Share my wisdom ? .... 😕

It seems to me that the fallacy called Reductio ad Hitlerum ( ... oh well, ad Mengelum in this case ... 😛 ) is being used here.

I don't know anything about this case, so ................ I'd better shut up.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
15 Mar 07
1 edit

You know its true, I'm convinced that Doc Scribbles would go gay for you. The man pursues you shamelessly like a hound in heat.
.... you think so ? ... really ? ..... 😕

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
15 Mar 07
2 edits

www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=120070315/NEWS01/703150532

(never mind, says invalid)

Just go to www.courier-journal.com and click on aricle about "gay fetuses possible, Mohler says."

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
I've never before commented on that.

For the record, let me be perfectly clear: I would have given her the bone before she cut off her hair, no doubt about it.
Yeah but only on top.......