The Worst Religion

The Worst Religion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
20 Jun 09

The Worst Religion ?

Maybe the religion of people who think that just because they can point out the weaknesses of others, that somehow of itself, makes them better.

Cape Town

Moves
20 Jun 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Later when some friends of ours saw us together and saw her black eye they completly denounced me as a 'bad man'
Ther was no explaining to them
They had already locked me up and thrown away the key
The real question is whether or not they would have reacted the same if it was the other way round - and whether or not you would have reacted the same.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Jun 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
The real question is whether or not they would have reacted the same if it was the other way round - and whether or not you would have reacted the same.
I really doubt they would've reacted the same if it was the other way around.
I have been with other women who were bruised and the look on peoples faces is one of hatred towards me,even though I had nothing to do with the injury.
If a guy has a black eye , usually people think you got it from playing sport or 'rolling' with other male friends.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by rickgarel
The Pope was never a fascist.

"Ratzinger was enrolled in the Hitler Youth, as membership was required for all 14-year old German boys after December 1939, but was an unenthusiastic member and refused to attend meetings."

^ The New York Times (23 April 2005). "New Pope Defied Nazis As Teen During WWII".
Yeah ... I don't think Jews, Communists, homosexuals, or Catholics were welcomed as much as bourgeois white Protestant blonde tall blue-eyed boys.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by Nemesio
Have you ever struck her at all (irrespective of your anger)?

Nemesio
Well, no. Why would I hit someone when I'm not angry at them?

Never mind, don't answer.

The answer to your vulgar unstated question is no.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
Thats good.

I can't say the same thing about me.
And you're not Muslim ... what does that say about the stereotype?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by bill718
I disagree. Islam, Judeism, and Chrisitanity may in fact be different paths to the same God😏
Did it really take you that long to realize it?

g

Pepperland

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by scherzo
And you're not Muslim ... what does that say about the stereotype?
What do you mean?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

What do you mean?
I have never hit my wife. You say you have. I am Muslim. You are Christian. Christians frequently think Muslims treat their wives poorly as a general rule. And yet I treat my wife better than you say you treat yours.

F

Moves
22 Jun 09

I have never hit my wife. You say you have. I am Muslim. You are Christian. Christians frequently think Muslims treat their wives poorly as a general rule. And yet I treat my wife better than you say you treat yours.
I have never heard any protests against Talibans how they treat their women (like prisoners) from other muslems... Do every muslem think Taliban is good muslems? Why not protest? I do, and I'm not even a muslem, nor circumsiced!

g

Pepperland

Moves
22 Jun 09

No. You misuderstood me, by "I can't say the same about me" I meant I don't derive my actions from the Koran.

I have never treated a woman badly.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
22 Jun 09

No. You misuderstood me, by "I can't say the same about me" I meant I don't derive my actions from the Koran.

I have never treated a woman badly.
Ah. I apologize then; I read it out of context.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
26 Jun 09

Well, no. Why would I hit someone when I'm not angry at them?

Never mind, don't answer.

The answer to your vulgar unstated question is no.
Your answer sounded like a qualification.

Hitting doesn't require anger, anyway.

There was another Moslem on this site who hit his wife with a stick not measuring
more than 12 inches (or something like that) in order to establish the 'God-
mandated' pecking order of husband over wife. He openly stated that it was
not driven by anger (this is forbidden), but by the need to maintain the proper
relationship of man over his wife. He cited the Koran as justification for this
position.

Thus, my question was not 'vulgar' but quite sincere, given previous statements
of at least one other Moslem that frequented this site.

Nemesio

d

Moves
06 Jul 09

So are you saying that you do hit your wife? or that you think he should've? The Koran; Islamic sacred book, do you believe in this, or that he could hit his wife because of it? If yes then do you believe it's right to hit your wife?

g

Pepperland

Moves
06 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
So are you saying that you do hit your wife? or that you think he should've? The Koran; Islamic sacred book, do you believe in this, or that he could hit his wife because of it? If yes then do you believe it's right to hit your wife?
do you hit yours?