The Worldwide Flood

The Worldwide Flood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
24 Aug 13
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal

In the early 20th century geologists first noticed that some volcanic rocks
were magnetized opposite to the direction of the local Earth's field. The first
estimate of the timing of magnetic reversals was made in the 1920s by
Motonori Matuyama, who observed that rocks with reversed fields were all
of early Pleistocene age or older
To your point on the poles reversing maybe there is something in that, but is it not like saying the world will end as Venus has no atmosphere left? true but it took a long time. I think we will have space ships by then maybe a million years before on those sort of time lines.

I read that the earths core has recently been found to be crystalline - giant iron crystals going from north to south, (not liquid metal after all) I can't see that switching to be honest... and if it did we would still have a magnetic field just the other way up?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Aug 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Right, ignore asssholes trying to force creationism to be taught along side evolution as if creationism were a science which you already know is not and never will be. Or listening to those stupid bells calling all and asunder to church in my town, you can't escape the sound. Just like in the middle east when I lived in Jerusalem, every day there was a loud ...[text shortened]... that Baptist one I mentioned.

I will fight them tooth and nail. I don't ignore that crap.
Report them for disturbing the peace. Or whatever. Just don't get so hyper about it. It may cause your blood pressure to rise.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Aug 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Report them for disturbing the peace. Or whatever. Just don't get so hyper about it. It may cause your blood pressure to rise.

The Instructor
I figured that would be all it would mean to you, disturbing the peace. Shows your compassion.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Aug 13

I figured that would be all it would mean to you, disturbing the peace. Shows your compassion.
It is no big deal. Just get ear plugs or get ear headphones and listen to your favorite music.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Aug 13

It is no big deal. Just get ear plugs or get ear headphones and listen to your favorite music.

The Instructor
What will you do if it's YOUR son who dies and they show up at the funeral with giant signs saying you son is an abomination? I have this funny feeling you would at least FEEL like pulling out an Uzi if not actually doing it.

A republican right wing reactionary like yourself would have a far different attitude if it effected your own family.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Aug 13

What will you do if it's YOUR son who dies and they show up at the funeral with giant signs saying you son is an abomination? I have this funny feeling you would at least FEEL like pulling out an Uzi if not actually doing it.

A republican right wing reactionary like yourself would have a far different attitude if it effected your own family.
Well, I don't know what I would do, but I imagine I would not be too nice to them.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Aug 13

Well, I don't know what I would do, but I imagine I would not be too nice to them.

The Instructor
So do as I say not as I do.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Aug 13

So do as I say not as I do.
That's Right. That's Right. I'm Still Alive.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Aug 13

That's Right. That's Right. I'm Still Alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M42LHHOyTUo

The Instructor
A bit of deflection off that last statement of mine?