THE WORD OF GOD

THE WORD OF GOD

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
21 Jun 05

Why is this title repeated so many times ? Why isn't the one thread gone back to and built upon like the "Jokes and the Culture of Laugh" thread ?

And since everyone is so hung up about proof , I'll show you !

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
21 Jun 05

Originally posted by Moldy Crow
Why is this title repeated so many times ? Why isn't the one thread gone back to and built upon like the "Jokes and the Culture of Laugh" thread ?

And look...they were all started by blindfaith101, except this one. It must be a favorite of his.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Jun 05

So what? All were started by one of two people with you being one of
them.
Kelly

L

Moves
23 Jun 05
2 edits

Why is this title repeated so many times ?
BF is a robotic automaton who can only process written word. he has no capability of original thought or expression. he is programmed to only write about that which he thinks he understands -- the 'word of god'. for him, almost everything he thinks he knows falls under this one category. he shows no proclivity toward change, and i expect the flurry of these thread names to march on. he also has a systematic plan to use up all the world's reserves of capital letters.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Jun 05

Originally posted by LemonJello
BF is a robotic automaton who can only process written word. he has no capability of original thought or expression. he is programmed to only write about that which he thinks he understands -- the 'word of god'. for him, almost everything he thinks he knows falls under this one category. he shows no proclivity toward change, and i expect the flurry ...[text shortened]... march on. he also has a systematic plan to use up all the world's reserves of capital letters.
BF was the original 'tic tac toe' program written on punch cards. He was later translated onto a Timex Sinclair, and began to mutate. Next, he was transferred onto an Apple, and migrated from there to CompuServe where he began to infect other web pages.

RX

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Jun 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit
BF was the original 'tic tac toe' program written on punch cards. He was later translated onto a Timex Sinclair, and began to mutate. Next, he was transferred onto an Apple, and migrated from there to CompuServe where he began to infect other web pages.

RX
Your evolutionary trajectory is obviously flawed. Apple is the apex of evolutionary progress. Not some transitional species as you have spuriously claimed.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Jun 05

Originally posted by rwingett
Your evolutionary trajectory is obviously flawed. Apple is the apex of evolutionary progress. Not some transitional species as you have spuriously claimed.
Doh! Yet again an Apple is blamed for all of life's shortcomings.

RX

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
24 Jun 05

RX
7 posts on this and we've already done sin , blame , and evolution . It's a virus , it's infected this thread too ! GGAAAHHH!!!!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

RX
actually he's a rotten Apple in a maggotbox/ lol