1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 20:50
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Romans1009 please come back to the thread
    You shouldn’t be near a computer when you’re in a blackout drinking binge.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 20:57
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You shouldn’t be near a computer when you’re in a blackout drinking binge.
    You’ve been online all last night and all today...do you even have a job!
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 21:11
    You’ve been online all last night and all today...do you even have a job!
    I love how you keep trying to find out info about me. I’m really flattered by your interest.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 21:281 edit
    I love how you keep trying to find out info about me. I’m really flattered by your interest.
    You’ve been online for most of the last 24 hours; are you unemployed and living at home with your Mum?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 22:46
    You’ve been online for most of the last 24 hours; are you unemployed and living at home with your Mum?
    You’re a soulless and sick guy.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 23:26
    I’ve gotta pass the credit for that insight elsewhere I’m afraid, but I’ll take the flack.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 23:531 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009 to divegeester
    But if divegeester―like you claim you have―[and I am quoting you here] has "...accepted Jesus Christ into [his] heart and [he has] received God’s Holy Spirit indwelling [in him] [...] [and if he is] sincere in [his] acceptance of Christ, God’s Holy Spirit will indwell [him] and begin to change [his] heart, and, consequently, [his] behavior", just as you claim has happened to you, how can he possibly be a "soulless and sick guy"?

Is it also possible for you to be a "soulless and sick guy" even though you claim to have "accepted Jesus Christ" and to have "God’s Holy Spirit will indwelling" you?
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 03:39
    Originally posted by @fmf
    But if divegeester―like you claim you have―[and I am quoting you here] has "...accepted Jesus Christ into [his] heart and [he has] received God’s Holy Spirit indwelling [in him] [...] [and if he is] sincere in [his] acceptance of Christ, God’s Holy Spirit will indwell [him] and begin to change [his] heart, and, consequently, [his] behavior", just as you claim h ...[text shortened]... h you claim to have "accepted Jesus Christ" and to have "God’s Holy Spirit will indwelling" you?
    Do you believe the totality of a person's behavior is encapsulated in what they post on an internet forum?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 03:43
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Do you believe the totality of a person's behavior is encapsulated in what they post on an internet forum?
    Of course not. But Romans1009 has asserted that divegeester is "a soulless and sick guy" based on what he has posted on an internet forum. It's odd that you are asking me about this and not Romans1009.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 03:561 edit
    Of course not. But Romans1009 has asserted that divegeester is "a soulless and sick guy" based on what he has posted on an internet forum. It's odd that you are asking me about this and not Romans1009.
    Why then are you asking Romans if his behavior here is indicative of someone who is filled with the Holy Spirit? Why don't you ask Dive the same question?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 03:59
    Why then are you asking Romans if his behavior here is indicative of someone who is filled with the Holy Spirit? Why don't you ask Dive the same question?
    Because it is Romans1009 who has made repeated claims on this forum about the impact of "God's Holy Spirit" on his behaviour ~ and not divegeester.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 04:01
    Because it is Romans1009 who has made repeated claims on this forum about the impact of "God's Holy Spirit" on his behaviour ~ and not divegeester.
    The impact of his behavior on this forum? Really? Can you quote him?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 04:151 edit
    The impact of his behavior on this forum? Really? Can you quote him?
    He has claimed that "God's Holy Spirit" helps him to remember which scriptures to copy paste without having to look them up. He has claimed this several times. Copy pasting profusely is a key element of his behaviour on this forum.

He has also claimed that, although he admits to succumbing to the "flesh", as he puts it, he exhibits a longsuffering nature, good faith and temperance on this forum. He has attributed these behavioural attributes to what he claims is him "having the indwelt Holy Spirit".

I'm not going to track down the actual quotes themselves. For me to report that he has said these things is not controversial.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 04:27
    Do you think either divegeester or Romans1009 are "soulless and sick guys"?
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 04:44
    He has claimed that "God's Holy Spirit" helps him to remember which scriptures to copy paste without having to look them up. He has claimed this several times. Copy pasting profusely is a key element of his behaviour on this forum.

He has also claimed that, although he admits to succumbing to the "flesh", as he puts it, he exhibits a longsuffering nature, go ...[text shortened]... e actual quotes themselves. For me to report that he has said these things is not controversial.
    Can you quote something that he has said that you think doesn't exhibit a longsuffering nature, good faith and temperance on this forum?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree