The Terrifying Message within DNA

The Terrifying Message within DNA

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Not desperate. There is more where that came from. 😏
It just goes to prove the internet has more than its share of BS, it seems to be floating in the S of the BS.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
It just goes to prove the internet has more than its share of BS, it seems to be floating in the S of the BS.
"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

(Daniel 12:4 NASB)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Jul 15

"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

(Daniel 12:4 NASB)
You are a theistic parrot. Having nothing of your own to contribute, you continue to desperately hunt up obscure bible verses and political based anti science religious tracts in a video format. It's really funny you could have such a high chess rating here with no brain to back it up.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jul 15

You are a theistic parrot. Having nothing of your own to contribute, you continue to desperately hunt up obscure bible verses and political based anti science religious tracts in a video format. It's really funny you could have such a high chess rating here with no brain to back it up.
It does not take much to be considered a high chess rating to you numbnuts.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Jul 15

It does not take much to be considered a high chess rating to you numbnuts.
Especially when you use an engine.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Jul 15
1 edit

Especially when you use an engine.
You only played me one time, as I recall. Or perhaps that was Robbie. I don't think that is enough to conclude I am using an engine. You just want to throw out ad hominem attacks because I am defeating you in this debate, not because i am a good debater, but because I am right.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Jul 15

You only played me one time, as I recall. Or perhaps that was Robbie. I don't think that is enough to conclude I am using an engine. You just want to throw out ad hominem attacks because I am defeating you in this debate, not because i am a good debater, but because I am right.
Interesting there was no denial.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
22 Jul 15

I think it is more likely you are using some kind of an engine in your forum posts. Surely no human can believe the things you do.

πŸ˜‰

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I think it is more likely you are using some kind of an engine in your forum posts. Surely no human can believe the things you do.

πŸ˜‰
I often give references from the Holy Bible and Youtube that support the ideas I give. Do you wish to think of them as an engine?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jul 15

Interesting there was no denial.
I don't deny i have an engine as you call it. I have admitted before that I have Houdini 3 Aquarium. However, I deny that I use it in violation of RHP rules.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

πŸ˜‰
Several of the chess analysts here have proven RJHinds to be cheat, It is well documented in various threads.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Several of the chess analysts here have proven RJHinds to be cheat, It is well documented in various threads.
All it proved is that I was able to make some very good moves in my best games on RHP.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Jul 15

All it proved is that I was able to make some very good moves in my best games on RHP.
Yeah, in game after game after game after game. It is the percentage of perfect that got you. Not even Kasparov or Carlsen does that. Those numbers don't lie, you outperformed GM level play time and time again, and you say you have an 1800 OTB rating?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jul 15

Yeah, in game after game after game after game. It is the percentage of perfect that got you. Not even Kasparov or Carlsen does that. Those numbers don't lie, you outperformed GM level play time and time again, and you say you have an 1800 OTB rating?
I haven't outperformed GM level play time after time. I am sure my rating on here would have been much higher if I had.

Do you know of any Grand Masters playing on RHP? If so how many of them have I defeated?

I once had an OTB rating of 1800+ after a good result at the World Open in 1982. But I haven't played any serious OTB tournaments since then.

I returned to OTB chess club play just for fun shortly after I began playing chess again here on RHP. But i don't play those quick games very well and I wasn't trying hard anyway. My OTB rating is now 1500+. I haven't played any OTB games in over a year now, because my wife is handicapped and I don't feel comfortable leaving her home alone for long.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jul 15

I haven't outperformed GM level play time after time. I am sure my rating on here would have been much higher if I had.

Do you know of any Grand Masters playing on RHP? If so how many of them have I defeated?

I once had an OTB rating of 1800+ after a good result at the World Open in 1982. But I haven't played any serious OTB tournaments since then. ...[text shortened]... ow, because my wife is handicapped and I don't feel comfortable leaving her home alone for long.
Sorry to hear about your wife. My wife is mostly bed ridden also, with a back operation coming up August 10 and probably more surgeries after that. So you have a present OTB rating in the 15's. I have a present OTB rating close to 18 now but still cannot get consistently to the 18's. I don't use engines but I also don't have a lot of time to move, since my job is 12+ hours a day with that 160 mile two way commute.
So you are saying you spend hours on each move?