The Relentless Tenderness of Jesus

The Relentless Tenderness of Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
06 Dec 07

After starting the "this is the truth" thread with this link I realised that the utube link was too long as no-one was really looking at it. I have homed in on what I think is one of the key sections in the video so if you watch from 5 mins 30 through to about 16 mins or beyond (if you feel like it) then you will get the drift.

Brennan Manning is an ex catholic priest who has also been a severe alcoholic. He does not talk out of theoretical knowledge but very much from the heart.

I've made it much easier to watch this time so how about some of you actually watch before you comment. You wanna know what all the fuss about the compassion of christ is? , this should give you an idea.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Dec 07

"Relentless tenderness"--how creepy! Such passive aggression can surely have only one outcome...

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
"Relentless tenderness"--how creepy! Such passive aggression can surely have only one outcome...
That's 1-0 to the non-watchers. Anyone else going to pre-judge before watching?

Mr Palomar

A box

Moves
06 Dec 07

Can you just sum it up?

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
06 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by mdhall
Can you just sum it up?
Nope , it's much better hearing it from his heart and much quicker. 10 minutes of your time to potentially have the most momentous discovery of your whole life. Not a bad deal.

2-0 to the non watchers

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
06 Dec 07

Someone make it 2-1?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Dec 07
1 edit

I watched it and have now found Jesus. Youtube is sooooooooooooo profound and inspirational, isn't it?

Now when do I get a Secret Decoder Ring just like Freaky has?

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
I watched it and have now found Jesus. Youtube is sooooooooooooo profound and inspirational, isn't it?

Now when do I get a Secret Decoder Ring just like Freaky has?
2-1 , now we're talking ! That gives us a chance for the second half!

Seriously though , although I do not expect that you actually have found Jesus since your heart was probably closed to that idea before you watched it , thus He really had no chance from the start ----did it touch you in any way? Or have you (predictably) written it off as complete hogwash?

(or maybe you weren't being sarcastic at all---from this distance I can't tell)

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by knightmeister

(or maybe you weren't being sarcastic at all---from this distance I can't tell)
Dude... I'm logging in from planet Pluto and it still looks like sarcasm to me!

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
06 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by shavixmir
Dude... I'm logging in from planet Pluto and it still looks like sarcasm to me!
I was kind of being sarcastic myself really

BTW---- 3-1 to the non watchers or did you watch it?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
06 Dec 07

I was kind of being sarcastic myself really

BTW---- 3-1 to the non watchers or did you watch it?
I'll watch it once I've stuck a finger in the hole in Jesus' palm.

JJ

Moves
06 Dec 07

After starting the "this is the truth" thread with this link I realised that the utube link was too long as no-one was really looking at it. I have homed in on what I think is one of the key sections in the video so if you watch from 5 mins 30 through to about 16 mins or beyond (if you feel like it) then you will get the drift.

http://www.youtube.co ...[text shortened]... na know what all the fuss about the compassion of christ is? , this should give you an idea.
I feel like him... i also speak from the heart...very touching...i hope people are inspired by this....if i wasn't a Christian already then what i watched just now would get me thinking....best 10 mins today....thank you K.M..... 🙂

d

Moves
06 Dec 07

I think there are medical options available for people who suffer from relentless tenderness. Topical creams and such.

JJ

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by darthmix
I think there are medical options available for people who suffer from relentless tenderness. Topical creams and such.
try it yourself...you might become a better person...

w

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Speaking of creepy, whose that a picture of on your avator?