THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD!!!

THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
23 Sep 05

Cast aside your false gods! From now one you will worship the one and only true god: the great and almighty LordOfTheChessboard!!! Dare not to oppose me for you will burn forever in the eternal pit of doom!
All disbelievers will be stoned and burned.
(For a "small" contribution to my church exceptions can me made.)

N

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
Cast aside your false gods! From now one you will worship the one and only true god: the great and almighty LordOfTheChessboard!!! Dare not to oppose me for you will burn forever in the eternal pit of doom!
I dont believe in you - you suck!

L

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by Nicolaas
I dont believe in you - you suck!
Now look what has become of you my minion. You have wandered down the path of darkness. The eternal pit of doom awaits you. Now you will surely perish! (somewhere within the next 100 years or so.)

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Sep 05

Cast aside your false gods! From now one you will worship the one and only true god: the great and almighty LordOfTheChessboard!!!
What is the correct form of worship? Should one wear a special hat?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Sep 05

Does one wear pants while paying you homage? I, personally, feel that my best worshipping can be done in a pants free environment.

Moves
23 Sep 05

The one and only true god does does waste his time on the rhp spirituality forum.

L

Moves
23 Sep 05

To worship me one only has to run around naked on the street screaming: 'Oh great LordOfTheChessboard. Please solve all my problems and take care of me so that I don't have to do it myself, amen.'
Do this and I will send angels in white suites to take care of you in a special place for the true believers.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Sep 05

Do this and I will send angels in white suites to take care of you in a special place for the true believers.
And so commences the task of interpreting the Word of the Lord...what could these "white suites" refer to exactly?

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
And so commences the task of interpreting the Word of the Lord...what could these "white suites" refer to exactly?
Hotel rooms?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by Halitose
Hotel rooms?
The "suites" must be a form of clothing or transport. If "suite" is taken in a musical sense it satisfies both these categories--the angels appear "clothed in music" (think of a suite by Bach) which simultaneously "transports" the listener's mind into a suitable state of receptivity. I assume that the "suites" are "white" to distinguish them from "the devil's music". What say you?

L

Moves
23 Sep 05

Just worhip me my minions and you will soon dicover what I mean by men in white suits. I here by bless your souls.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
23 Sep 05

Just worhip me my minions and you will soon dicover what I mean by men in white suits. I here by bless your souls.
Sorry, LTC....I'm too busy Kissing Hank's Ass.

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/KissingHanksAss.mov

L

Moves
24 Sep 05

Originally posted by David C
Sorry, LTC....I'm too busy Kissing Hank's Ass.

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/KissingHanksAss.mov
Link doesn't work😞

N

The sky

Moves
24 Sep 05

Link doesn't work😞
You are god, for LordOfTheChessboard's sake! Make it work!

L

Moves
24 Sep 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
You are god, for LordOfTheChessboard's sake! Make it work!
Im only a god as long as there's are morons out there willing to believe it.