The new Greek Prime Minister is an Atheist.

The new Greek Prime Minister is an Atheist.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
27 Jan 15

Originally posted by sonship
God's government is best of all.
From where I stand Gods government is non-existent and therefore equivalent to the 'no government' you started with.
Or were you perhaps referring to ISIS?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
From where I stand Gods government is non-existent and therefore equivalent to the 'no government' you started with.
Or were you perhaps referring to ISIS?
Or Boko Haram or Hamas or Pol Pot.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by OdBod
Does he have a moral right to govern?
Isn't Greece the Euorpean country that went bankrupt? Perhaps it would be best if he knew something about how to increase the economic well-being of the country. But like most politicians he is probably in it to increase his own economic well-being. But to answer your question, atheist don't know the meaning of morality. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Isn't Greece the Euorpean country that went bankrupt? Perhaps it would be best if he knew something about how to increase the economic well-being of the country. But like most politicians he is probably in it to increase his own economic well-being. But to answer your question, atheist don't know the meaning of morality. 😏
Pardon me while I puke all over your nice new bible.

Cape Town

Moves
01 Feb 15
1 edit

But to answer your question, atheist don't know the meaning of morality. 😏
No only was that not the question, but in my experience, atheists understand morality far better than theists. Many of the theists on this forum for example display considerable confusion about what morality is. In your case of course, you display confusion about just about everything.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Feb 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
No only was that not the question, but in my experience, atheists understand morality far better than theists. Many of the theists on this forum for example display considerable confusion about what morality is. In your case of course, you display confusion about just about everything.
The Question was ...
Does he have a moral right to govern?

NO
He has only a legal right.

Cape Town

Moves
01 Feb 15

But to answer your question, atheist don't know the meaning of morality. 😏
We are however, less likely to wind up in jail.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/07/16/what-percentage-of-prisoners-are-atheists-its-a-lot-smaller-than-we-ever-imagined/