The Lost Thread

The Lost Thread

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
14 Mar 10

Originally posted by josephw
I know what you mean. It can be quite laborious out in the sun on a hot and humid day. But the spring and the planting with all the flowers growing. It's too beautiful.

I should have been a teacher! Enjoy!

Perhaps while you're on vacation we'll get to hear from you more often?
I don't think so. These threads get very monotonous and quite infuriating sometimes. I can't imagine posting any more often than I do - it would be like beating my head against a wall repeatedly.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 10

Originally posted by amannion
I don't think so. These threads get very monotonous and quite infuriating sometimes. I can't imagine posting any more often than I do - it would be like beating my head against a wall repeatedly.
It's beginning to get that way for me too. I think I've argued out everything. Now I'm just looking for a laugh.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
14 Mar 10

It's beginning to get that way for me too. I think I've argued out everything. Now I'm just looking for a laugh.
Yeah, there are some good posters here that's true. I just find it so tedious having to wade through pages of posts on the exigesis of the snot in St. Luke's left nostril and the implications of this for the free will of humanity.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 10

Yeah, there are some good posters here that's true. I just find it so tedious having to wade through pages of posts on the exigesis of the snot in St. Luke's left nostril and the implications of this for the free will of humanity.
I hear ya! I'll hang around if for no other reason than to stay in touch.

Or who knows? I may even stumble upon an argument so compelling everyone here will be converted and I will become a new cult leader. 😵

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
14 Mar 10

I hear ya! I'll hang around if for no other reason than to stay in touch.

Or who knows? I may even stumble upon an argument so compelling everyone here will be converted and I will become a new cult leader. 😵
I doubt it. Certainly, I'm unconvertable. But you go for it ...

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
15 Mar 10

How do you think the wall feels?