The Light ??

The Light ??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AH

Moves
28 May 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Exactly mr.Hamilton, there is no criterion other than that of personal experience which cannot and should not be backed up by anyone. There is just an attempt to communicate the experience to others
…there is no criterion OTHER than that of personal experience which cannot and should not be backed up by anyone.
..…
(my emphasis)

-I don’t quite understand what you mean; -what possible ‘aspect’ of any personal experience that either I or anyone else could have that is “not backed up by anyone” (not sure what that has to do with it) would naturally lead either I or somebody else to think that personal experience is something of a “super-natural” thing as opposed to being something of a “none-super-natural” thing?

AH

Moves
28 May 09

LOok at the sky just b4 the sun comes up. what colour is it?
It varies. Sometimes it is a reddish colour. There is nothing in that personal experience that would make me think it had any association with the ‘supernatural’.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
It varies. Sometimes it is a reddish colour. There is nothing in that personal experience that would make me think it had any association with the ‘supernatural’.
um,its not a reddish colour,its a 'colourless' colour and this is a mataphor for super-natural light.

Perconal experince is the best and foremost knowledge of anything, as soon as it is talked about or written down it becomes diluted-thats why it doesn't need to be backed up by anyone else other than the origional experiencer

AH

Moves
29 May 09

um,its not a reddish colour,its a 'colourless' colour and this is a mataphor for super-natural light.

Perconal experince is the best and foremost knowledge of anything, as soon as it is talked about or written down it becomes diluted-thats why it doesn't need to be backed up by anyone else other than the origional experiencer
…its a 'colourless' colour
..…

? What does that mean? that is a logical self contradiction.

….and this is a metaphor for super-natural light.

? -don’t know what you mean by that. -so you are NOT saying it (whatever you would mean by “it&rdquo😉 IS super-natural light but rather it is just a “metaphor” for super-natural light?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 May 09

[b]…its a 'colourless' colour
..…

? What does that mean? that is a logical self contradiction.

….and this is a metaphor for super-natural light.

? -don’t know what you mean by that. -so you are NOT saying it (whatever you would mean by “it&rdquo😉 IS super-natural light but rather it is just a “metaphor” for super-natural light?[/b]
sigh... a basic premise of my arguements is that the universe is paradoxical.
if you want to take me the wrong way i'm sure you'll be able to pick up on some inconsistencies
if you want to take the core of my meaning then maybe you can learn something
gosh,man, i really was just trying to distinguish between light as seen by our 2 physical eyes and 'light' as seen by our 'third eye'
I am speaking from experience here, even if i am not as clear as i could be

AH

Moves
29 May 09
3 edits

sigh... a basic premise of my arguements is that the universe is paradoxical.
if you want to take me the wrong way i'm sure you'll be able to pick up on some inconsistencies
gosh,man, i really was just trying to distinguish between light as seen by our 2 physical eyes and r 'third eye'
I am speaking from experience here, even if i am not as clear as i could be
…a basic premise of my arguments is that the universe is paradoxical.
..…

Surely you don’t mean it is LITERALLY “paradoxical”? -i.e. as in physical reality being logically self contradictory? -if yes, then reality wouldn’t exist! (BECAUSE for it to exist would be a self contradiction) -but reality DOES at least seem (to us) to exist -so it would ‘appear’ that the universe cannot be LITERALLY “paradoxical” (IF that is what you mean?)

….if you want to take me the wrong way i'm sure you'll be able to pick up on some inconsistencies

-I want the latter; but don’t know what you mean exactly hence I ask questions about what I see as the APPARENT (“apparent” to me) inconsistencies so to give you the opportunity to clarify what you mean.

…. gosh,man, i really was just trying to distinguish between light as seen by our 2 physical eyes and 'light' as seen by our 'third eye'

Oh no; now you say there is a 'third eye' 🙁
Does "third eye" merely mean “visual perception”?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 May 09

[b]…a basic premise of my arguments is that the universe is paradoxical.
..…

Surely you don’t mean it is LITERALLY “paradoxical”? -i.e. as in physical reality being logically self contradictory? -if yes, then reality wouldn’t exist! (BECAUSE for it to exist would be a self contradiction) -but reality DOES at least seem (to us) to exist -so i ...[text shortened]... you say there is a 'third eye' 🙁
Does "third eye" merely mean “visual perception”?[/b]
wow you are thourough! that's great! I think I'm going to leave my point as it stands except to say that when faced with the full brunt of super-natural light those of us who aren't attuned to it would get totally blown away. It is like the fear that we carry around with us is exponentially magnified when we travel to higher dimensions.
Somehow this phenomenon(of magnified fear) is related to the LIGHT

AH

Moves
30 May 09
1 edit

wow you are thourough! that's great! I think I'm going to leave my point as it stands except to say that when faced with the full brunt of super-natural light those of us who aren't attuned to it would get totally blown away. It is like the fear that we carry around with us is exponentially magnified when we travel to higher dimensions.
Somehow this phenomenon(of magnified fear) is related to the LIGHT
…WHEN faced with the full brunt of super-natural light those of us who aren't attuned to it would get totally blown away.
..…
(my emphasis)

What makes you think there is going to be this “WHEN”?

….…It is like the fear that we carry around with us is exponentially magnified WHEN WE travel to higher dimensions.
(my emphasis)

How would you know this? Do you know this from personal experience? -I mean, have you ‘experienced’ travelling to higher dimensions? Have you ever taken LSD or crack?

…. Somehow this phenomenon (of magnified fear) is related to the LIGHT

Are you now an expert on the supernaturallightymagniphobiaology sceince?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 May 09

[b]…WHEN faced with the full brunt of super-natural light those of us who aren't attuned to it would get totally blown away.
..…
(my emphasis)

What makes you think there is going to be this “WHEN”?

….…It is like the fear that we carry around with us is exponentially magnified WHEN WE travel to higher dimensions.
(my emphasis) ...[text shortened]... o the LIGHT
…[/b]

Are you now an expert on the supernaturallightymagniphobiaology sceince?[/b]
wow! thank you for engaging me on a topic i think is worthwhile!
No i am not an expert.
Yes i speak from personal experience...and what else?
oh yeah...we will all face this'magnified fear' either while we are still alive or when we die.
The overall gist of God is to have all 'his' seedlings mature and and return to their origonal source.
This entails facing the 'light' and returning to the higher dimensions from which we were spawned.
(it is as once an ego shattering and soul-expanding experience at the same time....no it is not related to drugs-and anyway thats another thread)

AH

Moves
30 May 09
1 edit

wow! thank you for engaging me on a topic i think is worthwhile!
No i am not an expert.
Yes i speak from personal experience...and what else?
oh yeah...we will all face this'magnified fear' either while we are still alive or when we die.
The overall gist of God is to have all 'his' seedlings mature and and return to their origonal source.
Thi erience at the same time....no it is not related to drugs-and anyway thats another thread)
…Yes i speak from personal experience
..…

Are you serious? Are you seriously claiming to have travel to “higher dimensions”?
When, where and how did this happen?

….This entails facing the 'light' and RETURNING to the higher dimensions from which WE were spawned.
(my emphasis)

So I would “RETURN” to the ‘higher dimensions’ from which I was “spawned”?
-I seem to find myself strangely unaware that I came from those ‘higher dimensions’ in the first place!
I thought that I merely came from my mother’s womb which only exists in the boring three dimensions.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 May 09

[b]…Yes i speak from personal experience
..…

Are you serious? Are you seriously claiming to have travel to “higher dimensions”?
When, where and how did this happen?

….This entails facing the 'light' and RETURNING to the higher dimensions from which WE were spawned.
(my emphasis)

So I would “RETURN” to the ‘higher dimension ...[text shortened]... ght that I merely came from my mother’s womb which only exists in the boring three dimensions.[/b]
are you seriously asking me if i have travelled to higher dimensions?
What dimension are you in when you dream mr.hamilton?
Or don't you dream?

AH

Moves
31 May 09

are you seriously asking me if i have travelled to higher dimensions?
What dimension are you in when you dream mr.hamilton?
Or don't you dream?
…are you seriously asking me if i have travelled to higher dimensions?

Yes, because I thought this is what you were claiming?

…What dimension are you in when you dream mr.hamilton?
..…

3D -even in the unlikely event of me dreaming that I am in “higher” dimensions (“unlikely” because I don’t know how to imagine “higher” dimensions such as 4D )

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 May 09

[b]…are you seriously asking me if i have travelled to higher dimensions?

Yes, because I thought this is what you were claiming?

…What dimension are you in when you dream mr.hamilton?
..…

3D -even in the unlikely event of me dreaming that I am in “higher” dimensions (“unlikely” because I don’t know how to imagine “higher” dimensions such as 4D )[/b]
your body is there moitonless while you are sleeping.
meanwhile you start dreaming all sorts of things .
Where is this taking place?
Surely not in the third dimension

AH

Moves
31 May 09

your body is there moitonless while you are sleeping.
meanwhile you start dreaming all sorts of things .
Where is this taking place?
Surely not in the third dimension
Surely you are not suggesting that when we dream we literally leave the third dimension?

We often dream things that we know are physically or logically impossible to happen in reality so even if you actually specifically dreamt that you left the third dimension then that still wouldn’t be a reason to think you actually did.

When I was a very young child, I once dreamt that my mother suddenly and inexplicably turned into a rock-solid statue with a snake around her head (honestly! I am not making that up! This was a childhood nightmare). The next day my mother appeared just fine (bendy with no snake). This would appear to destroy any credence to any hypothesis that what we dream actually happens.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 May 09

Surely you are not suggesting that when we dream we literally leave the third dimension?

We often dream things that we know are physically or logically impossible to happen in reality so even if you actually specifically dreamt that you left the third dimension then that still wouldn’t be a reason to think you actually did.

When I was a very y ...[text shortened]... This would appear to destroy any credence to any hypothesis that what we dream actually happens.
that is a unique dream that you had
Yes i belive we literraly leave the third dimension not only when we dream but while awake as well
we are human and have conciousness or the 'force of animation'
We are not merely 3-d objects like rocks